just married | dylan

standing by the kitchen sink, your hands sank into the bubbly water as you cleaned the dishes from the previous night. dylan had distracted you and you'd ended up forgetting about them entirely.

it was a week after you'd gotten married to the most wonderful man in the world and your whole body was still buzzing with the feeling, even when you had to do your daily chores.

you heard the door to your apartment close as dylan shut it behind him as he came home, he'd gone back to work even though he'd much rather be at home with you.

you could hear his light footsteps coming towards you as he walked up behind you. his hands wrapped around your waist as he chuckled, his breath tickled your neck as he leaned closer and peppered kisses along your shoulder and up your neck.

"dylan!" you squealed as he reached your pressure point, he pulled away and spun you around, your hands were still covered in bubbles from washing up.

"you're so beautiful, mrs o'brien," he chuckled, "wow, i still can't believe i get to call you my wife..."

"and i can't believe i'm married to the most amazing man in the world." you smiled before playfully pushing him away, the bubbles from your hands transferring onto his maroon t-shirt.

"hey!" he looked down at the bubbles on his shirt, "i'll get you for that!" he laughs as he scoops up a handful of bubbles and blows them into your face as you squeal with laughter.

suddenly his hands wrap around your waist and his lips find yours underneath the bubbles, "mm..." he groans softly, "i will never get tired of this." he smirks.

"dylan..." you say slowly, distracting him as you grab a handful of bubbles and rub them across his cheeks.

"do i look better now?" he smiles.

"much." you nod before kissing him again.

***

idk what this is but please if you have any requests post them in the 'requests' chapter or you can message me! :)