21 questions | stiles

"I love that I can be myself around you, I don't have to suppress my nerd-side or hopeless romantic side, I don't have to worry about the supernatural... when I'm with you it's just you and me and nothing else matters."

The moment Stiles Stilinski told you that was the moment you fell even more in love with him.

You'd been best friends for years, but finally in senior year he gained the courage to tell you how he really felt, and he was glad you felt the same. Around his friends he was always worried about having the right answer and the solution to their problems, but since you weren't in their friendship group he always felt more relaxed when he could hang out with you, because you didn't plague him for answers to their latest supernatural problem. Of course you knew of the supernatural, Stiles had to tell you so that you understood where he disappeared to when he wasn't with you.

It was nearing towards the end of senior year, exams had finished and you were looking forward to summer despite not making any plans yet.

You were sitting on the lacrosse field in the summer sun besides Stiles when he turned to you, leaning back on one of his hands.

"Y/n, do you have plans for summer yet?" He asked.

"No, not yet. Why?" You replied.

He smiled, "great! Wanna go on a road trip?"

"I'd love that!" You exclaimed, "where to?"

"Anywhere, I just want to drive and see where we end up." He said.

"Sounds perfect." You smiled.

That's exactly what your summer consisted of, saying goodbye to your friends and family for eight weeks and travelling the west coast with your best friend and boyfriend, Stiles, in his jeep.

You didn't have any plans for after summer, but you knew Stiles was going to do an FBI training programme. You weren't ready to be apart from him so you turned to face him as he was driving along a highway towards your next destination, you admired his side profile which was truly breathtaking before talking.

"Stiles... what do you say about us living together? I know it's early... but I really don't want this to be a long distance relationship when you're at college." You said.

His lips flickered into a smile, "I'd really like that... I couldn't imagine being apart from you for so long."

"Me neither." You said softly.

He reached over and rested his free hand on your thigh, squeezing it lightly as his other hand was on the steering wheel.

When you weren't driving around in the jeep and singing along to your favourite songs, you were eating in diners and exploring new places.

One night as you were stopped at a motel, you were laying on your back on the bed and dangling off of the edge as Stiles lay on the floor on his laptop which was plugged in to the wall.

You'd grown extremely closer than ever on the road trip, learning new things about each other every day.

"Wanna play 21 questions?" Stiles asked as he looked up at you, realising you were pretty bored.

You smiled, "sure."

"Even your smile looks cute upside down— okay... favourite song to listen to when you're sad that immediately cheers you up?" He asked.

"Youngblood, 5 Seconds Of Summer," You smile, "you know I love that band."

He laughed, "true."

"If you could have any of your friends powers, whose would you want?" You asked.

"Hm... that's a tough one, I'd want Scott to give me the bite," He admitted, "you?"

"Kira's. I mean who wouldn't want to be a kitsune?" You pondered.

"If you could date anyone in the world, who would you choose?" He asked, his honey-brown eyes gazing into yours.

"You." You replied simply.

"Out of the billions of people in the world?"

You nodded, "there's no one who gets me like you do. Besides, who else would want to watch Star Wars with me every weekend?"

Stiles grinned, "that's very true."

After a few more questions, Stiles was quiet for a moment.

"Your turn, Stiles." You said as you turned your head to face him.

"Last question... will you marry me?" He asked, causing you to nearly fall off of the bed.

"Wh-what?" You stuttered, rolling over onto your stomach and looking at him properly.

"Will you marry me? Y/n... there's no one else I want to spend my life with in this world." He said softly.

You nodded, your eyes watering slightly with how overwhelmed you were, "yes, I'll marry you. One hundred times yes!"

Stiles' smile grew wider, "You will?"

"Yes!"

He placed his laptop to the side and sat besides you on the bed as you sat up, both of you smiling like crazy.

"God— I love you so much." Stiles breathed out.

"I love you more." You said before he began to kiss you, laying you back on the bed as he hovered over you.

His hands roamed your body before they slipped under your t-shirt, before he did anything else he pulled away, "is this okay?"

"More than okay." You smiled, pulling him back down towards you and kissing him again.

***

and the rest is up to your imagination bc ya girl doesn't write smut lmao :))

one more imagine left and then this book is complete! xo