traffic | dylan

You drummed your fingers on the steering wheel as you sat in traffic, Dylan sat next to you humming along to the radio.

The cars in front didn't seem to be moving so you glanced at Dylan who was already staring at you, he didn't look away, a smirk formed on his lips.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing." He continued smirking so you looked away.

Suddenly you felt his hand on your thigh, "Dylan..." you whined, "don't."

"Don't what?" He teased.

"Don't distract me." You groaned as the you tried to keep your eyes on the traffic.

"I'm not doing anything, y/n." He chuckled.

You sighed, "I'm trying to drive."

"It doesn't look like it from here." He observed as the traffic hadn't moved for more than five minutes.

You rolled your eyes, "well, it might move any minute."

"Just one kiss?" Dylan pined.

You observed the long line of traffic in front and then turned back to Dylan who had already leaned closer to you, raising his eyebrows expectantly.

You smiled at his persistence, you leaned closer to him, your lips attaching to his as they moved in sync with each other. His hand moved towards your waist as he pulled you closer to him. He tugged at the bottom of your t-shirt and you felt his cold hand on your waist. You let one of your hands go of the steering wheel and ran your fingers through his hair. He moaned slightly as you tugged on his hair, teasing him.

"Y/n..." he pouted as you pulled away, checking the traffic again.

"Look! It's finally moving!" You exclaimed as one car at the front inched forwards.

Dylan rested his head against the head rest and groaned, "I just really want you, y/n."

You laughed at how desperate he was, "you can have me when we get home."

"But that's too long." He complained.

You shook your head as you drove forwards slowly, "I'd rather us be safe."

"Safe." He rolled his eyes, but he knew he shouldn't distract you anymore. Instead he started humming along to the radio again.

"I love you, Dylan." You said as you carried on driving at the normal speed, you saw him grin from the corner of your vision.

"I love you too, y/n." He smiled.

***

inspired by me actually getting stuck in traffic when i was practicing driving and this popped into my head! Sadly there was no Dylan :(