stiles when...

He's preparing himself to ask you out, as soon as he hears your voice coming from behind him he turns around and his eyes widen as he stares at you in awe

He's preparing himself to ask you out, as soon as he hears your voice coming from behind him he turns around and his eyes widen as he stares at you in awe. He lets out the breath he'd been holding and walks towards you.

"Y/n!" He grins with his lopsided smile that you loved.

"Hey, Stiles!" You greeted him.

"Listen, there's something I wanted to ask you..." He trailed off, looking at you nervously.

"What is it?" You asked, looking into his honey-brown eyes.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked, nearly inaudible but you still heard him.

"I'd love to go on a date with you, Stiles." You replied, smiling softly as he looked at you with hopeful eyes.

"Really?" He asked, a light pink blush spread onto his cheeks.

"Yes." You smiled.

The bell rang for your next period so you quickly leaned forwards and kissed his cheek before rushing to your next lesson.

Stiles could barely contain himself as his best friend, Scott, walked up to him.

"She kissed me." He grinned as he started walking to class with Scott.

"I saw." Scott chuckled.

"And she's going on a date with me." Stiles said, still in awe.

"I heard," Scott had been listening in to their conversation with his werewolf hearing and he couldn't be happier for his best friend, "I'm happy for you, buddy."

"Thanks, Scott." Stiles grinned as he walked into class, for the rest of the day he couldn't stop thinking about how he had to make it the best date ever.

***

if you haven't yet, follow my other account
-dylobrien for original fics and other fandom fanfics :) xo