dylan when...

McDonald's doesn't have any chicken nuggets left

He'd driven all the way there at midnight just to get them because he was craving them and to his disappointment they'd ran out.

He looked over at you with his mouth curved into a frown.

"Dylan, why don't you just go to Walmart and buy some? I'll even cook them for you." You complained, still annoyed he'd woken you up to get chicken nuggets.

"Because they won't be the nuggets that I want." He whined.

You rolled your eyes, relaxing back in the seat.

"There's another McDonald's half an hour away..." Dylan suggested, turning his engine back on in the car.

You let out a quiet groan, "really, Dyl?"

"Come on, y/n, you've always wanted a late night adventure." His frown turned into a grin and you shook your head.

"Yes, but not to drive around looking for chicken nuggets." You sighed.

Dylan shrugged and drove off into the night again, heading for the next fast food restaurant.

A few minutes later he heard your favourite song on the radio and he turned the sound up, glancing over at you.

A small smile crept onto your lips as he started to hum along.

"I love that smile." He said simply, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh shut up." You laughed quietly, glancing over at your boyfriend who was still humming to your favourite song.

You reached over and turned the radio up even more, singing along.

Dylan couldn't help but smile, your voice sent goosebumps over his skin, he thought it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever heard in his life and he never wanted to stop listening to it.

After the song finished he reached over and placed his hand on your thigh, glancing over and smiling at you, "you know I love you so much, y/n?"

"I know. I love you too, Dylan." You replied as he squeezed your thigh gently.

As he approached the next McDonald's he pulled into the drive-through and ordered chicken nuggets, fortunately they had some left.

You had to drive back home due to his determination to hold the many bags he'd ordered.

"Are you really going to eat all of those nuggets?" You asked as you got out the car and walked into your home.

Dylan nodded, "yes... but I guess you can have one or two." He smirked.

" He smirked

***