sick | stiles

Stiles hadn't seen you at all during school, he was becoming increasingly worried that something had happened to you.

At the end of the day when the bell rang he grabbed his bag and hurried out of school, racing to his jeep and driving to your house.

He knocked but no one answered, so he did what he usually had to do when he had to visit you at late hours of the night and headed to the back of your house.

Your window was open so he climbed up the ladder to your room and nearly fell inside. He quickly brushed himself off and looked around, his gaze fell on you as you were huddled up in bed looking extremely pale.

"Y/n?" He asked quietly, walking over towards you.

You looked over at Stiles, "hey." You whispered, knowing your voice was croaky if you spoke too loud.

"I was worried about you today." He said, crouching next to you.

Your heart swelled, "really?" You asked, your voice pitching slightly.

He nodded as his soft, brown eyes looked into yours.

"You shouldn't have come, I don't want you to get sick..." you trailed off as he shook his head.

"I had to come, I couldn't stop thinking about you all day," He admitted, reaching out and taking hold of your hand that was freezing, "you're so cold y/n!" He exclaimed.

You shrugged, "I've been cold all day, Stiles."

He sighed, getting up and opening the covers.

"W-what are you doing?" You stuttered.

"Warming you up." He stated, getting in besides you.

"You'll get sick! I don't want that." You said, moving away from him.

He chuckled lightly, "I don't care, y/n. You need warming up."

He moved closer to you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. You immediately felt the warmth from his body as he hugged you.

"You know... I love you, y/n." He admitted.

His words caught you off guard as he'd never said them before, you weren't exactly an official couple but you did all of the things couples did- holding hands, cute dates, him always kissing your cheek or forehead.

"I know we've never talked about what we are, but I guess I didn't think it was important because I was happy as we are." He said softly as he ran his fingers through your hair mindlessly.

You lay your head on his chest as you began to feel sleepy, "I love you too, Stiles."

With your head pressed against his chest you heard his heart speed up for a moment, making you smile that you had that effect on him.

"Do you need anything else? Medicine or something to eat?" He asked, knowing you were still sick.

"No, I just want you to stay here." You said quietly as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Gladly." He murmured, beginning to feel slightly tired himself. He rested his head back on the pillows and fell asleep with you.

***

man i wish i had a stiles