high | jimmy

disclaimer: i can't write this from experience (like all of my other ones hah) so i'm just going off of films i've watched ;) 
(also features drug use)

***

You were sat on your bed one night studying when you heard your window opening. You looked over and saw Jimmy crawling into your room.

"Hey." He whispered as he closed the window, making his way over to you. He took his backpack off of his shoulder and placed it on your bed.

"Whatcha got there, Jimmy?" You asked, placing your books onto your table.

He grinned, "so Fitz left gave me some stuff."

You raised your eyebrows as he unzipped his backpack, pulling out a small bag of weed.

"Jimmy!" You whisper-yelled.

"Sh." He hushed, pulling out a bong from his backpack.

"Jimmy, really?" You asked.

He looked at you and smiled, "it'll be fun!"

You sighed, watching as he set it up and pulled out a lighter.

He sat opposite you, his knees touching yours, and lit it, you noticed him looking slightly nervous.

"You okay?" You asked quietly.

He nodded, "sorry, uh, it's my first time."

You smiled softly, "mine too."

He let out a deep breath and then brought the bong to his mouth, inhaling deeply. He spluttered as he held it away from him, breathing out smoke. You waved the smoke away as he started laughing, "that... was amazing."

He held it out to you as you took it hesitantly, "it's okay." He assured you.

You inhaled it slowly and then breathed out smoothly.

"Are you sure this is your first time?" He teased.

"I'm sure." You giggled.

As you both took it in turn you felt yourself becoming more relaxed.

Anything Jimmy said seemed to make you burst out laughing even if it was the cheesiest joke you'd ever heard.

Sometime later Jimmy remained silent as he stared at you, his honey, brown eyes flickering over your body as you rambled on about something.

"I think I like you." He blurts out.

"I like you too, Jimmy." You giggle.

"No, like, realllly like you." He says.

You stop laughing and stare at him, confused, "you're high."

"I know... but man, no one makes me feel how you do, y/n... and I know that's weird because you're my only friend, and my only girl friend so..." he shrugs, unsure of what to say next.

You stare at him for a moment until you lean towards him and place your lips against his, he lets out a soft moan as you kiss him.

When you pull away he stares at you in awe, "wow."

"I realllly like you too, Jimmy." You smiled, even if you're still feeling the effects of the marijuana you knew how you felt about him.

"Good, because I'd really like to do this..." he leaned towards you and kissed you slowly, you felt him bite your bottom lip softly before pulling away, "more often." He grinned as he rested his forehead against yours.

***

idk :) someone asked for more jimmy imagines so here you go! xo