The introduction

I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO PLAY THE MUSIC

-Song: I Think I'm In Love. By Kat Dahlia-

"This is my first story I hope you like it, there are a few things you should know about it before you start reading."

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

  "Y/n time to get up it's your first day of school." I open my eyes to see Garroth in my room sitting on my bed. "Garroth what are you doing in my room?" I ask groggy. "I'm waking you up it's time to go to school." He answers. "Ugh! I don't want to get up it's to early!" I complain putting my pillow over my head. "Well to bad you don't want to make Father mad now do you?" Garroth asks taking the pillow off my face. "No I don't, ok I'm going to go get dressed then I'll come eat." I say rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hands. "All right hurry though." He says walking over to the door. Garroth gets out of my room and I start getting dressed. I put on my uniform and some makeup I put my hair in a cute braid and put a little F/c bow in my hair then went down stairs. "Good morning Y/n." Vylad says with a smile "Good morning, so what's for breakfast?" I ask sitting next to Vylad. "Pancakes!"

Garroth says as he takes a bite out of his pancakes. "Yum pancakes, where's Zane?" I ask Garroth. "He's in his room eating." He answers taking another bite. "Oh, I'm going to go eat with him in his room." I say grabbing my plate. "Ok, tell him to come down here when he's finished." Garroth says finishing his pancakes. "Ok I sure will." I say as I walk up the stairs and knock on Zane's door. "Zane can I come in?" I ask from the other side of Zane's door. "Sure." Zane's muffled voice is heard through the door. I walk in to see Zane eating his pancakes on his bed watching My Little Horsey. "Hey, I came in to eat breakfast with you, is that ok?" I ask smiling. "That's all right, I guess." He says talking a bite out of his pancakes. "You need some Company." I say with a big smile on my face. Zane smiles back. "So Y/n are you ready for your first day of high school?" He asks looking at me, the smile on his face disappeared. "Eh sorta."
I say swallowing some pancake.

We finished eating breakfast and got into Garroth's car. "Oh yeah I am picking up a friend." Garroth says turning on his car. "Ok." Vylad and I say as we stop at Garroth's friend's house, when I realize who it is. "Garroth, why does it have to be Laurence Zvahl?" I ask freaking out.

I have had a crush on Laurence since sixth grade.

"Hey Laurence." Garroth says. "Hello guys u-um hey Y/n." Laurence says excluding me from the guys. "Hey" I say trying not to look at him but I heard his voice and instantly started to blush. Vylad looks at me to see that I'm blushing so, he whispers in my ear "Y/n your blushing, here take these." He hands me my earbuds and I listen to my music.

(PLAY THE MUSIC NOW IF IT STOPS REPLAY IT)

I-I Need to find a way to stop blushing. Think Y/n think umm, think about what Father will do if he finds out you like Laurence, h-he will kill you and make him and your family watch, don't let your confusing love life get in the way of your grades or you will have t-t-to s-suffer the consequences.

"Y/n earth to Y/n." Vylad says waving his hand in my face. I take one of the earbuds out of my ear. "Oh s-sorry, what where you saying?" I apologize then ask a question. "We're at school, come on before we're late." Vylad says walking to the doors. "Oh all ready, I thought it was going to be longer." I whisper to myself as I grab my bag and get out of the car. "Ha!Nope it just feels like it." Laurence says which makes me blushing again.
Garroth, Zane and Vylad walk to there classes while Laurence stays with me.
"Y/n why do you keep blushing when I talk or come near you?" He asks with a smile. I blush a dark red. "B-Because I'm s-socially a-awkward." I lie blushing more. Laurence moves closer to me I could feel his hand up against mine. "L-Laurence w-what are you doing?" I ask blushing more. "I'm going to show you where your class is," He says grabbing my hand. "Oh yeah what classes do you have?"

He asks. "I have writing, gym, science, lunch, math then vocals." I say looking at my schedule. "Really, I have the same classes." Laurence says. "Y-You do?!" I say blushing. "Heh, yeah I do." He says smiling.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 943 WORDS IN IT! I WILL BE DOING THIS FOR EVERY CHAPTER -Wolfe~Chan-