Pitch black

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~
(%)
~Flashback~

I look out the window one last time and see Garroth, Zane and Vylad are still here then Father sees them. "RUN! GO HIDE DON'T COME BACK!" I yell at my brothers. "HURRY RUN HE'S COMING FOR YOU!" Father hits me in the head with the bat and all I saw after that was PITCH BLACK!

I feel someone drag me somewhere I think it's Father, I try to open my eyes but I can't it's like, I'm dead but I'm not it's weird and very hard to explain. Then I hear Father say "I'm locking you up until you die." Then I hear a door slam shut and the sound of a lock then I hear nothing.

~Flashback ends~

I need to think of a way to wake up so I can get out of here where ever I am. I was saying everything that I could think of to wake me up. "Wake me up inside!" I yell even though no one can hear me. Then I start to sing.

I finished singing and started to cry. "P-please wake up." Then I see a little light and my eyes open, I look around to see where I am I try to sit up but I can't, I look to see that I am strapped to a bed in a dark dark dark room with one single light.

" Then I see a little light and my eyes open, I look around to see where I am I try to sit up but I can't, I look to see that I am strapped to a bed in a dark dark dark room with one single light

I try to get off of the bed, but I'm to weak I can barely move an inch. I start screaming and yelling for help. "AHHHH HELP SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" But nobody can hear me, I start to get tired then I fall asleep.

(•)

I woke up in a little bit of pain but not as bad as yesterday, Which is good then my ears and tail appear. When I'm in my werewolf form I'm stronger then a human. I try again to get out of the bed, then I hear a rip the straps rip in two then I get out of the bed. I look around to see if I can find my phone or a window or my backpack. I find a little window and see Garroth, Zane and Vylad walking around outside, I started to bang on the window to get there attention. "GARROTH HELP LOOK AT THE WINDOW ITS Y/N PLEASE HELP!" I yell through the window at my brothers.

~Vylad~

I hear muffled screams coming from my house. I look around at the house to see if I can see anything then I saw Y/n. "Oh my Irene Y/n? Garroth, Zane come on I see
Y/n." I say running over to the window.

~Y/n~

I see my brothers running over to the window to help me. "Y/n are you ok? We where so worried about you." Vylad says kneeling down to the window. "Yeah I'm fine but I can't get out of here." I say looking behind me. "Where are you in the house?" Vylad says looking around the room that I'm stuck in. "I'm in the basement." I say looking back at my brothers. "Ok we're coming to get you out don't worry." Vylad says giving me a reassuring smile then he wakes away. I go over to the door to hear banging on it.
"Y/n back away from the door!" I hear Garroth yell from the other side. He runs into the door but it doesn't budge. All my brothers go but the door doesn't budge. "Guys I'm gonna try." I say walking to the other side of the basement. "Are you guys away from the door?" I ask getting ready to run at the door. "Yeah we're out of the way." Zane says from the other side of the door. I take a running start then hit the door and it falls to the ground.

I look at my brothers there mouths are wide open. "What are you looking at at?" I ask confused. "How did you knock down the door when we couldn't?" Garroth asks still amazed. "Duh, I'm werewolf idiot!" I say smacking Garroth upside the head. "Ow! I'm sorry I forgot." Garroth says rubbing his head where I smacked him. "How did you forget I'm a werewolf?" I ask pointing to my ears. "I don't know but forget about that let's pack some stuff so we don't have to stay here." Garroth says walking up the stairs to his room. "Ok where are we going to stay?" I ask looking at Garroth. "Umm maybe we can stay at Laurence's house." He says walking back up the stairs o his room. "Ok anywhere else but here." I say looking at the basement door on the floor.

(•)

We finished getting all of the stuff that we need to last us about a week or two. I hear yelling from downstairs. I quickly run into Garroth's room where the others are. "Garroth Fathers home." I say terrified of what's to come next. "I Know, I know just keep quiet." Garroth says whispering. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. "Garroth I have a plan stay here don't worry." I say as I open Garroth's bedroom door and go into my room, I sit on my bed and start singing waiting for Father to come into my room.

"How are you Alive?" Father asked confused. "I locked you up for 10 weeks with no food or water I don't understand when did you even become a werewolf?" Father asked confused. "Well Father if you want to know stuff about your children then pay attention to them, oh I have some advice for you; Spend time with your family don't beat them." I say as I pushed my way past Father to Garroth's room. "Come on guys let's get out of here." I say opening up Garroth's door and my brothers slowly walking out of his room. "Where are you going?" Father asks as we walked away from him and didn't answer. "You don't walk away from me!" Father say grabbing Garroth and pulling him back. "LET HIM GO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH US!" I yelled a him. "And what are you going to do about it?" He said raising an eyebrow. "This is what I'm gonna do about it." I say as I walked up to him and scratched his eye with my claws. "AHHH!" He yelled in pain. "That's how we feel when you whip us!" I yell and walked away with my brothers behind me.

"WELL Y/N IS NOW BADASS WHO WOULD EVER THINK."
THIS CHAPTER HAS 1182  WORDS IN IT! -Wolfe~Chan-