The maid

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

I opened the door slowly then looked over at Laurence who was still standing in the same spot. I turned around and closed the door behind me. "Hello Y/n, how have you been?" I hear a booming voice behind me. "Hello Father I've been great. How have you been?" I ask through gritted teeth. "I've been good, I'm happy to be home." He says smiling. "Do you know were my brothers are Father?" I ask looking past him. "There making dinner." He says pointing to the kitchen. "Thank you Father." I say walking into the kitchen. "Hey guys what's up with Father?" I ask whispering to them. "I don't know, but we need to keep it this way and listen to him so he doesn't beat us in front of Laurence and Cadenza." Vylad says making dinner with Garroth and Zane. "Y/n come here!" Father yells from in the living room. "Oh no if I scream help me." I say walking slowly to the living room. "Y-Yes Father."

I say walking to his side. "Is that your boyfriend?" Father asks pointing to Laurence. "What no I don't have a boyfriend!" I say blushing dark pink. "Oh well who is he?" Father asks looking at me then back out the window. "Here let me go get him so I can introduce him to you the proper way." I say walking to the door. "Hey Laurence sorry that took do long, you can come in now I want you too meet someone." I say gesturing to the house. "Oh uhh ok." Laurence says waking on my heels. "Laurence this is my Father, Father this is Laurence. Laurence and his sister Cadenza are staying with us for a while until there Dad gets back from his business trip." I say stepping away from my Father. "Nice to meet you Laurence, You can call me Mr. Ro'meave." Father says putting his hand out for Laurence to shake. "It's nice too meet you too Mr. Ro'meave, I'm Laurence Zvhal." Laurence says shaking my Fathers hand. "Now Garroth, Zane, Vylad and Y/n come here now!"

Father yells as the boys and I run over to him. "Yes Father?" We say at the same time standing in a row. "Garroth, Zane and Vylad will continue to make dinner while Y/n cleans the whole house by herself." Father says looking at me the whole thine he was talking. "Yes Father." The boys say at the same time while I stand there in silence. "Y/n your going to clean the whole house!" He says raising his voice at me then he whispered in my ear. "Or else I will get the whip and bat out." As he says that my eyes pricked with tears that threaten to fall down my cheek, I try blinking them away but instead they fall down my face. "Y-Yes F-Father." I say wiping away my tears as they fall. "Good now start up stairs!" He shouts pointing up the stairs. I nod then run up the stairs as more tears fall down. I run into my room and close the door leaning on it I start sliding down the door to the floor crying then I hear a familiar voice from the other side of the door. "Y/n can you please open up?"

That voice is Laurence. "Y/n I can hear you crying open the door please." I stand up and unlock the door walking into my bathroom to get the cleaning supplies to start cleaning my bathroom. "Y/n were are you?" I hear Laurence say as he closes my bedroom door. "I-I'm in the b-bathroom." I say wiping away some tears then scrubbing the bathtub. "Y/n are you ok?" Laurence asks sitting beside me as I clean the bathtub. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm used t-to it." I say dipping the rag in some hot water. "Your used to it, dose this happen all the time?" Laurence asks squinting a little. "Yeah it happens all the time." I say as I finished cleaning the bathtub. "Why don't you stand up for yourself?" Laurence asks following my movements. "I-I can't, not to h-him." I say just above a whisper. "What can I do to help?" Laurence asks from behind me. "Nothing, Simply nothing." I say walking to clean the rest of the house with Laurence following behind me. "But I wanna help you."

Laurence says walking into Vylad's room with me. "No please you'll only make it worse." I say making Vylad's bed. "How will it make it worse?" Laurence asks confused. "Just please stop asking questions!" I say raising my voice at him. "I'm still helping." And with that he left. "Uhh why don't people listen to me!" I say just so Laurence can hear me.

~Laurence~

I walk out of Vylad's room shut his door then start cleaning the hallway until I hear Y/n. "Uhh why don't people listen to me!" She yells then hits something in Vylad's room then I hear some glass break. I ran to Vylad's room to see if Y/n was ok, I opened the door slowly to see her grabbing bandages and wrapped her bloody hand in it.

Then she speaks

Then she speaks. "L-Laurence go away,
P-Plea-se." She says in between cries.
"Y/n please, I wanna help yo-" Then she interrupts me. "I know you wanna help me, but please listen all it will do is get me hurt, so please stop just this time." She says cleaning up the glass. "I'll leave you be for awhile." I say then walk out of Vylad's room. But little did she know I was going to help her clean the house wether she likes it or not.

~Y/n~

Once I finished cleaning upstairs which only took about ten minutes tops most of the upstairs was clean. So I when downstairs and started cleaning there. I walked into the kitchen and saw my brothers and Laurence sitting in the kitchen. "Hey N/n." Vylad says whilst I was cleaning the counters. "Yeah Vylad." I say turning my head to look at him. "Sorry that you always clean the house." Vylad says frowning. "It's alright Vylad, No need to worry about me I've cleaned this house over a billion times." I say giving him a reassuring smile. "Yeah I know, but I don't like how your like the maid when Fathers here." Vylad says looking at the ground then back at me. "Vylad calm down I've been cleaning this house since I could walk." I say then saw Laurence from the corner of my eye look up at me with wide eyes. "Yeah I know, I just don't like it." Vylad says as I walk up to him to give him a hug. "I know I don't like it either, but if it stops you guys from getting hurt, then I'll do anything." I say pulling away from the hug then go back to cleaning.

(•)

I finished cleaning the house so now it's time to eat. The boys made mashed potatoes with rice and chicken. It was amazing.    

I stood up grabbed everyone's plates then said my 'Thanks' to my brothers for dinner. "Thank you Boys' for the astonishing dinner." I say as I grabbing Vylad's plate and ruffle his hair as I walked into the kitchen to do the dishes.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1339 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚