Alone forever

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

We pull into the parking lot at school Garroth turns off the car and the door unlocks and I open it and speed walk to my locker so Laurence didn't walk with me. As I walk into the school I see my friends-used to be friends standing in front of the door I stand there looking at them when Laurence walks beside me then I walk to my locker. I put my stuff in my locker and go to class. Writing begins so I try to think what to write then it comes to me.

I make a fire so I keep warm then I fall asleep. I start dreaming about when I was little and why I left in the first place.

"I'm sorry Abigail." I say as I walk closer to her. "NO POPPY JUST GO AWAY." Abigail says yelling at me. I back away from her and start crying then I ran as fast and as far as I could and never came back.

"AHHHH!" I wake up screaming and in tears I wipe the tears off my face and get up to find food.

RING RING!

The bell snapped me out of my writing trance, now it's time for gym. I feel a tear fall down my face I quickly wipe it up and go to class.

(•)

I walk into the cafeteria and see my old friends sitting at the table that I usually sit at but now I can't.

Where can I sit to eat?

I see Laurence stand up he starts walking over to me. I quickly turn around and speed walk into the girls washroom so Laurence can't come in. Katelyn comes into the bathroom, she sees me eating my lunch. She looks in the mirror steps on my hand. "Ha! Loser!" She says looking in the mirror. She had a cup with her she filled it with a little bit of water and dumps it on me. "Oops, sorry!" She says smiling then laughs at me and walks out. I clean myself off and walk out of the bathroom. Travis is walking by me then pushes me into the lockers and Dante trips me. I start to cry and Laurence just stands there staring at me crying on the floor. I run into math class and do my math.

(•)

The bell rang so I got up and when to vocals. I sit down and then Miss. Merry walks in. "Would anyone like to sing a song?" She says looking around. I raise my hand and go up front. "Miss Ro'meave what song will you be singing today?" Miss. Merry asks me. "I'm going to sing Titanium." I say sitting at the piano. "Can you tell us why?" Miss. Merry asks looking at the class. "I'm singing it because it's how I feel." I say looking at Laurence,  Travis and Katelyn. "Ok you may start when your ready." Miss. Merry says looking at me. I take a deep breath then start playing the piano.

I finished singing and Laurence is just staring at me same with Travis and Katelyn. Everyone starts clapping. I felt another tear fall down my face, then i sat back down and whispered to Travis, Laurence and Katelyn "You know what you did." I say as I wipe away the tears. Then the bell rang I walk out of the classroom and Laurence walks in front of me. "Y/n I need to talk to you." He says looking at me in the eyes. "No Laurence there's nothing to talk about." I say as I walk out of class. "You know that I'm coming to your house right?" He says to me. I turn around and start smiling and say. "I know." And walk away from him. Katelyn and Travis stop me from walking any further then the water fountain. "Y/n your such a stupid loser." Katelyn and Travis yell in my face over and over again. "Why aren't you crying?" Katelyn asks looking at me confused. "Because I'm Titanium!" I say pushing them out of my way as I walk to Garroth's car. I open the front door and sit down. "Umm Y/n Laurence is coming over." He says looking at Laurence and then me.