The Tour [part three]

"I have decided to post one more chapters for today, then tomorrow I will post five which are the Christmas specials!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

We went through the lyrics one last time before Timothy told us to get ready just before him and Melody walked on stage. "Give a big round of applause for Broken Nightcore and Under-Phoenix!" Melody and Timothy say at the same time walking off stage as the crowd yells and scream excited for what's next to come. I look at Melody before I walk on stage, she winks at me a faint smile appears on my face. I walk out with the girls, waving as I do with a big smile on my face. Then, the guys walk out and stand by there singing partners. Laurence walks over to me while waving to everyone.

It's ok Y/n, you've got this.

-Song: Imagine Dragons Medley-

Nicole: When the days are cold and the cards all fold.

Y/n: It's time to build from the bottom of the pit right to the top, don't hold back.

Dante: When your dreams all fail and the ones we hall, so you.

Garroth: The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell, right to the top, don't look back.

Maddie and Garroth: 'Cause I'm on top of the world, hey, I'm on top of the world, hey, I'm on top of the world~

Nicole: I'm waking up I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Y/n: It's time to begin isn't it? I'm just the same as I was.

Nicole: Radioactive.

Dante: I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Laurence: It's time to begin, I'll admit I'm just the same as I was.

Dante: Radioactive.

Maddie: I, I bet my life, I bet my life.

Travis: It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide~

Maddie: And I, I bet my life, I bet my life.

Laurence: I shot, shot, shot a hole through every single thing that I loved.

Maddie: And I, I bet my life, I bet my life.

Travis: It's where my demons hide, it's when my demons hide.

Maddie and Garroth: I'm on top of the world, hey, I'm on top of the world, hey, I'm on top of the world~

Nicole and Dante: I'm waking up I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Y/n and Laurence: It's time to begin, isn't it? I'm just the same as I was.

Nicole and Dante: Radioactive, I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems go.

Y/n and Laurence: It's time to begin, I'll admit I'm just the same as I was.

Nicole and Dante: Radioactive, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive.

Nicole and Dante finish the song as the crowd cheers. I smile at them while waving. Following the others off stage grabbing my lyrics for the song I'm singing alone to top off this tour. There's a fifteen minute intermission so I can practice a little and we can get something to eat. I scan through the lyrics a couple times before meeting with the group at the back doors so we can go eat. "Melody, I'm going to meet with the group can you hold my lyrics?" I ask folding them up so people don't see them. "Sure! You go get something to eat." She says smiling has I hand her the lyrics, smiling, I walk to the group waiting for me at the doors. "Sorry that took so long just talking to Melody." I say standing by Maddie. "It's ok, they were going to just leave without you but, we told them will punch them square in the nose if they do." The girls say cracking their knuckles. "Make that four." I say pushing open the doors with the palm of my hand leaving a smudge on the metal slowly fading away when the cold air hits it.

"Y-Y/n aren't y-you co-cold?" They all ask me shivering. "No," I say standing out in the cold as my breath shows in the air. "H-How?" They ask rubbing there arms for warmth. "I guess I just have a heart made of ice." I say walking to the restaurant. I open the door holding it for the others, they all thank me then we get seated. I grab the menu with a leather, black case covering the back. Scanning through the menu, my eyes met what I'll be having. I put the menu down and look out the window as the snow falls lightly touching the window, sliding down the building. "What would you like drink?" The waiter asks with a note pad and a pencil in hand. "I'll have (F/D) please." I say smiling at the man as he writes down my drink. Everyone else orders but I drowned it all out.

It's almost December, which means Christmas! I'll have to bring up getting a tree with Dad when we get back.

The waiter comes back with our drinks asking us what we'd like to eat. "I'll have (F/F) please." I say smiling but frowning as I turn my head looking out the window drowning out all the other voices once again. The moon light shining nicely on the newly fallen snow, making the trees a shimmering white as the moon light shines against the snow. Shortly after, the waiter comes back with our food placing it in front of us. I thank him before he goes as I start eating. I get a text from Vylad asking how I was doing.

Vylad: Hey N/n, how are you?

Y/n: Hey Vylad, I'm good i guess.

Vylad: What's on your mind?

Y/n: Everything

Vylad: Still thinking about Laurence?

Y/n: Yeah

Vylad: It's ok, he loves you Y/n. He'll make it right when the time it right.

Y/n: Thanks Vylad, I've gotta get going, love you!

Vylad: Love you too Y/n!

Putting some money on the table I get out of the booth and walk back to the concert hall. Once I get into the warmth I grab my lyrics from Melody and start practicing.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1146 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚