Music agent

(The guy is NOT Laurence ok!😂)
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

I felt something soft hit my face multiple times I slowly opened my eyes to see my brothers and sister. "Good morning! What's up?" I ask while yawning and extending my arms out. "Mom set up a meeting with a music agent for our bands!" Maddie says jumping up and down. "That's cool! When is it?" I ask sitting up looking at my phone. "It's in 20 minutes, better get ready!" Garroth says walking out of my room with my siblings behind him my eyes widen and I spring out of my bed and grab some clothes. I run out of my room and into the hallway I pass Laurence on my way to the bathroom. "Hey Babe! what's up?" He asks I stop running and hug him. "Just going to have a quick shower before we go see the music agent." I say then quickly peck his lips. "Well then you should go have your shower." Laurence says I smile and walk to the bathroom and start the shower.

I finished having my shower and drying myself off. I put on a grey top with a black skirt, black knee high shoes with a blue bag to top it off.

 I put on a grey top with a black skirt, black knee high shoes with a blue bag to top it off

I then put on a light smoky cat eye with light pink lipstick and did my hair

I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs into the kitchen to be greeted by Mom

I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs into the kitchen to be greeted by Mom. "Good morning Mom! How are you?" I ask sitting at the bar stool in the kitchen. "I'm good! How are you doing?" She asks handing me a plate of scrambled eggs with cheese. "I'm good just a little paranoid." I say taking a bit of my eggs. "What are you paranoid about sweetie?" Mom asks looking over her shoulder still doing the dishes. "I just, what about Father? What will he think? He'll find out about the band, he won't let me be happy, I'm already hiding Laurence and I's relationship, what more can I hide without him finding out? There's so much weight on my shoulders at the moment, how much more can I hold? I have so many questions, but no one can answer them except me, but how can I answer my own questions? I don't know how, when will he come back? Today, tomorrow, two weeks from now... never? I want to know, I want to be prepared for when that day comes." I say letting everything I had on my chest out. "I now feel ten times lighter."

I say laughing. "(N/N) I don't know what to do about your Father, I don't know what he'll think, he will find out about the band eventually, i'll talk to him about letting you be happy, I'll tell him about your guys relationship, you can't hide everything from your Father, all the Ro'meave's have a lot of weight on our shoulders, we can't stop it and if we could we would. Don't let the weight on your shoulders become to overwhelming, it's ok to cry it out no one will judge you, we all have so many questions that no one can answer except ourselves, no one knows how to answer there own questions not even me nor your Father, I wish I knew when he was coming back, I really really do! But I don't so when the time comes, which it will, just be prepared all the time. Your strong, You will make it through, when Garroth moves out I want you, Maddie, Vylad and Zane to live with him, I all ready talked to him about this and he said yes so once he leaves you'll all leave too."

Mom says tearing up I stand up and give her a hug. "Mom it's ok, I'll visit you everyday for the rested of my life. I promise." I say wiping the tears off her face. "C-C-Can we have a-at home Beyoncé c-concerts?" Mom asks sniffing I laugh. "Always! Now let's get going we don't wanna be late." I say quickly cleaning my dish. "Come on we're leaving now!" I shout hearing loud footsteps from upstairs.

(•)

Laurence locked his car grabbed my hand and we walked in the building
hand n hand. He held the door open for everyone I waited for Laurence to let go of the door once he did I grabbed his hand and sat beside him and waited for my last name to be called. "Mrs. Ro'meave you may go see the music agent now." The man at the front desk says we all get up and walk into the room and see a man in a blue suit writing on a piece of paper. "Hello Mrs. Ro'meave, it's a pleasure meeting you." The man says shaking Mom's hand. "The pleasure is all mine Mr. Rogers!" Mom says smiling. "You guys can sit." Mr. Rogers says gesturing to the chairs Laurence sat down along with everyone else so there wasn't any chairs left so I was going to stand until Laurence put his hands on my hips and made me sit on him. "So Mrs. Ro'meave what brings you here?" Mr. Rogers asks writing more things on the paper from earlier. "They are starting a band!" Mom says gesturing to us. "What are your names?" Mr. Rogers asks us.

"Hi my name is Garroth Ro'meave!" Garroth says smiling. "My name is Dante Tie!" Dante says smiling. "My name is Travis Valkrum!" Travis says smiling. "My name is Laurence Zvahl!" Laurence says smiling. "My name is Katelyn Firefist!" Katelyn says smiling." "My name is Nicole Von Ronsenburg!" Nicole says smiling. "My name is Madeline Ro'meave!" Maddie says smiling.

"My name is Y/n Ro'meave!" I say smiling brightly Mr. Rogers smiles back at me. "Ah, the Ro'meave siblings!" Mr. Rogers says looking at us all. "Where are your other brothers?" He asks I look at Mom she shakes her head. "They are at the house, they didn't want to be a band! So we are." I say smiling a little. "Well I will call up an agent for you girls first then I'll call for the boys, I heard your singing at the contest It was absolutely outstanding, oh! And I was told to give you girls this." He says passing me the first place, and three first place trophies but smaller and the guys got second place.

Second place trophy!

First place trophy!

"Thank you Mr. Rogers!" We all say in unison. "No problem, I'll call the agents for you I'll call you when I get you an agent." Mr. Rogers says writing more stuff on his paper. "Okay! Thank you Mr. Rogers." Mom says getting up shaking his hand once again. "Your welcome Mrs. Ro'meave!" He says as we all walk out of his office we wave to him then go back to the house.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1249 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜