Stressful!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

The girls and I finished making our song it didn't take long only two days and today is the third we have been cooped up in Nicole, Maddie and I's room for 54 hours the time is currently 1:00 in the afternoon. Mom came to check on us she said we are all going out to do something? I don't know, all I know is that I am putting on this dress

 Mom came to check on us she said we are all going out to do something? I don't know, all I know is that I am putting on this dress

and the girls are all going shopping together and the boys are all going shopping together to buy kimonos. That's why I'm sitting in the front seat of Laurence's car with Nicole, Maddie, Cadenza and of course Laurence. The car comes to a stop pulling me out of my thoughts and dragged into the store by the girls. I turn my head around and shout; "Thank you for driving us Laurence!" Then I get sucked into the abyss of the kimono store. "Hey there! My name is Kora do you need any help?" Kora asks in a cheerful tone. "Yes please! We need six kimonos?" I ask politely. "Ahh! Yes will do what colours would you like?" Kora asks smiling brightly at us. "Can we have a red, green, blue, lilac purple, (S/F/C) and (F/C) please?" I say gesturing to the girls colours. "Will do here you go! Now go try them on and see how you like em!" Kora says handing us all the colour kimonos we asked for.

                         ~Laurence~

I dropped the girls off at the kimono shop for girls now I need to pick up the guys so I drive back to the house pick up the guys and stop at the kimono shop for boys. We walk in and we a greeted with a young man. "Hello there! My name is Jeremy what would you like today?" Jeremy asks cheerfully. "Can we have six kimonos please?" I ask him politely. "You sure can! Is there any specific colour you'd like?" Jeremy asks walking over to a bunch of different coloured kimonos. "Yes please can we have a dark blue, light blue, three greens and a black one?" I ask him he nods his head and picks out a couple and hands them to us. "Here you guys go! Now you can get changed in the changing rooms and come out when your ready! Jeremy says showing us to the changing rooms. We all come out of the changing rooms and pay for our kimonos we thank Jeremy for the help and wait outside the girls kimono shop for them.

                             ~Y/n~

We all come out with our kimonos on pay and thank Kora for all the help we walk out of the shop and see the guys in there kimonos too.