He's back

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                         ~Laurence~

I looked at Y/n as she walked away then looked at Katelyn and walked up to her. "Don't talk to Y/n unless your accepting her apology." I say then run over to Y/n who's walking to vocals. "Hey Y/n wait up!" I shout as she stops. "So what did you say to Katelyn?" Y/n asks smiling at me. "Umm I told her to not talk to you unless she's accepting your apology." I say rubbing my neck nervously. "Awww Laurence you don't have to do that for me, you know that right?" Y/n asks as we were getting closer to vocals. "Yeah I know, but I promised your brothers that I would keep you safe from anything and everything." I say as we sit down in our desk. "Good afternoon class, today I will teach you how to write a song." Mrs. Merry said in a cheerfully tone.           

(•)

After Miss. Merry's long, long, long speech of how to write a song the bell rang. "Laurence Zvhal and Y/n Ro'meave come here please?" Miss. Merry says as Y/n and I were about to walk out the class. "Yes Miss. Merry?" Y/n asks as she walks up to Miss. Merry. "Y/n you know the song that you sang yesterday?" Miss. Merry asks Y/n. "Yes, What about it?" Y/n asks confused. "Well I was thinking you and Laurence could sing it as a duet?" Miss. Merry asks. "Yeah sure, Laurence do you want to do it with me?" Y/n asks with a big smile across her face. "Yeah i would love to." I say as I smile at Y/n. "Great! You will sing it tomorrow, het the lyrics implanted into your brain." Miss. Merry said as she shooed us away.

~Y/n~

(•)

We got back to my house so I ran up the stairs to my room. "Come in." I say getting the lyrics for Laurence and I's duet. "Hey Y/n wanna go to the park?" Laurence asks me as he's standing in the door frame of my room. "Yeah sure, when are we going?" I ask still writing Laurence's parts of the lyrics. "We can go now if you want?" Laurence asks me as I look up from my computer to look at him. "Yeah sure, I just need to get out of this stupid uniform." I say walking into my big walk in closet to get clothes to ware to the park. "Holy crap you have a walk in closet!" Laurence says walking into my closet. "Yep all mine!" I say putting my arms out.

"Heh get some clothes on so we can go

"Heh get some clothes on so we can go." Laurence says walking out of my closet. Then I get dressed and put this on.

 Then I get dressed and put this on

"Ok I'm ready. Let's go." I say turning of my lights in my room. "I'm downstairs!" Laurence shouts from downstairs. "Y/N M/N RO'MEAVE WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!?!?!"
Garroth yells at me as I open the door. "Laurence and I are going to the park." I say pointing to the direction of the park. "Did you even think about asking if you could go?" Garroth asks calmly. "Are you serious, I'm not five I don't need to ask you if I can go somewhere!" I say annoyed. "Oh yes you do since your with him." Zane says pointing at Laurence. "Zane just stop trying to be my overprotective brother, I flat out know you don't give a shit." I say pointing at Zane. "Y/n watch your language." Vylad says looking up from his book. "Vylad don't talk I can tell you just wanna say so many bad words." I say laughing a little. "How did you know!?!" Vylad says putting his book down. "See ya guys later we'll be back at 8:00 or earlier, Bye TWIN!"

I shout the last part. "Well that was...weird." Laurence says looking at me. "Well that's my life, Weird, Boring, Annoying and Amazing." I say taking a deep breath. "I don't find them that bad of brothers." Laurence says as my eyes grew wide. "Of course you don't find them bad your a boy." I say my eyes growing less wide. "Yeah I guess your right." Laurence says smiling. "What's it like having a sister?" I ask looking up at Laurence. "Hmm it's umm alright I guess." Laurence says shrugging his shoulders. "I wish I had a sister." I say looking down a the pavement. "You can take Cadenza! She's a hand full." Laurence says Laughing. "Yes! I will take Cadenza you can have Garroth and Zane." I say with a great big smile plastered upon my face. "What about Vylad?" Laurence asks me. "No he's my twin I would never give him up ever, I wouldn't give up any of my family no madder what!" I say as my smile grew smaller. "That's good, I wouldn't give up any of my family either." Laurence says smiling. "Race ya to the park!" I shout as I run to the park. "Hey not fair!" Laurence shouts running after me.

"Ha I won! I say putting my arms up in the air. "You only won because you cheated." Laurence says sitting catching his breath. "Your just saying that because the youngest Ro'meave beat Laurence Zvhal, Plus I'm a girl." I say giggling. "Uhh find I admit it." He says taking defeat. "Ha you just admitted it too!" I say laying down on the grass looking up at the sunset. "Y/n do you know when your Mom or Dad are coming back?" Laurence asks laying next to me. "My Mom will be back in two weeks, I don't know when my Father will be back." I say turning my head to look at him. "Why so formal?" Laurence asks me raising his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

(Every time I write or read 'What do you mean?' I think of Justin Bieber's "What do mean?"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

I ask confused. "What I mean is why call your Dad Father?" Laurence asks laughing a little. "Umm he told us to call him that." I say just above a whispers so Laurence could just hear me. "What why would he do that?" Laurence asks confused. "Oh look at the time we gotta go!" I say standing up then start speed walking home. As I got to the driveway to my house I saw Father's car. I stood there looking at his car shaking. "Y/n are you ok your shaking?" Laurence asked worryingly. "Y-Yeah I-I'm fine, Laurence stay right here don't come inside until I tell you too ok?" I say looking over to him. "Can I ask why?" Laurence asks looking at me. "Because I told you to now don't move from this spot." I say walking over to the door and opening it slowly.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1245 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚