The nightmare

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

"Dante start the movie." I say sitting down next to Laurence. "Ok then I'll start the movie." Dante says playing the movie.

We're only 5 seconds into the movie and I all ready screamed. I grabbed into Laurence's arm and hid my head behind his shoulder. Laurence looked down at me and I looked up at him as he smiles at me. "What are you smiling at?" I ask whispering to him so no one can hear us. "Your scared aren't you?" Laurence asks shifting in his chair. "Yeah I'm scared." I say letting to of Laurence's arm. "So are you taking me up on that offer?" He asks looking at the T.V then back at me. "Umma yeah, yeah I am taking you up on that offer." I say smiling moving closer to Laurence. "Good, I was hoping you would." He says putting his arm around me, I moved closer to Laurence then I rested my head on his chest. I look up at Laurence and say. "Thank you." Then put my attention back to the movie. "Your welcome. Anything for you." He says putting his attention to the movie.

(•)

The movie ended and everyone was asleep except for Laurence and I. "So what do you want to do?" Laurence asks looking down at me. "I don't know anything except for sleep." I say looking up at Laurence wanting to keep the position were in. "Let's go into my room." Laurence says helping me stand up. "Yeah sure let's go." I say walking up the stairs behind him, Laurence opens his bedroom door then sits on his bed. "So what do you want to talk about?" I say laying down next to him. "Can you tell me what you meant when you said I'm dead when I get home anyways." He says looking at me looking for an answer. "Umm well my Father he uhh abuses my brothers and I." I say whispering the last part. "What did you say Y/n?" Laurence asks looking at me. "N-Never mind, I-It's nothing." I say whipping away some tears. "No Y/n please tell me, I can help you if you tell me." Laurence says laying down next to me. "No Laurence you can't help me, nothing can unless he changes or dies."

I say laying on my back. "Who are are you talking about?" Laurence asks looking at me. "I don't want to talk about it." I say cuddling up to Laurence. "Ok, yeah we won't talk about it then." He says putting his arm around me. "So Laurence who is the lucky lady your going to tell you love her?" I say smiling at Laurence. "You really looked through Garroth and I's conversion?" Laurence asks looking at me blushing. "Yep I sure did, so do you need any good advice that's not from my idiot brother?" I ask looking up at Laurence. "Heh, yeah sure whatcha got for me?" Laurence asks laughing. "Ok, first I need to know more about this girl." I say looking for information on his girl to see if I can find out who it is. "Ok well, she's a werewolf, her favourite colour is F/f, she has three brothers, she's amazing at singing, she's beautiful, talented, amazing and she goes to PDH." He says blushing. "Ok, well all the things that Garroth said are good but, you need a place to tell her."

I say thinking of an idea. "Oh, well I was thinking that I could take her to the beach." He says still cuddling with me. "That's a good thought but since she's a werewolf maybe go into the forest, I know I would love that." I say smiling at Laurence. "Ok that's what I'll do then." Laurence says turning his T.V on. "But Laurence put your own touch to it so it's more you." I say looking at the T.V. "Yeah I'll do that, So what do you want to watch?" Laurence asks me with the remote in his hand. "Umm do you have crunchy roll?" I ask looking up at him. "Yes I do, What anime do you want to watch?" He asks going onto crunchy roll. "Can we watch Toradora?" I ask looking at the T.V. "Yeah we sure can." He says type typing Toradora into search. Then he puts it on. I felt my eyes get tried then they closed.

~Laurence~

I looked down at Y/n she was fast asleep. "Goodnight Beautiful, I love you." I whisper to her then kissed her forehead.

~Dream begins~

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell looking around the forest for her. "LAURENCE HELP ME!" I hear Y/n yell from inside a cave, I run in the cave to see Y/n stabbed in the stomach with a knife. "Oh my Irene Y/n." I say running over to her.
"L-Laurence I-I need to t-tell you s-something." Y/n says looking at me. "What is it?" I ask looking into her eyes. "I l-love y-you always r-remember t-that." She says just barely holding on. "I love you to Y/n, and I'll never stop loving you." I say leaning in then kiss her lips gently she kisses back and says. "Goodbye Laurence see you soon." Then she goes. "Goodbye Y/n." I say balling my eyes out. 

~Dreams ends~

~Y/n~                         

~Dream begins~

"LAURENCE WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell looking around the forest for him. "Y/N HELP ME!" I hear Laurence yell from inside the cave, I run into the cave to see Laurence stabbed in the stomach with a knife. "Oh my Irene Laurence." I say running over to him. "Y-Y/n I-I need to t-tell you s-something." Laurence says looking at me. "What is it?" I ask looking into his eyes. "I l-love y-you, always r-remember t-that." He says just barely holding on. "I love you to Laurence, and I'll never stop loving you." I say leaning in then kiss his lips gently he kisses back and says. "Goodbye Y/n, see you soon." Then he goes. "Goodbye Laurence." I say balling my eyes out.

~Dream ends~

Laurence and I sit up at the same time, I look over to him and say. "Bad dream eh?" "Yeah, you?" He says looking at me. "Yep, You where in a cave." I say looking at Laurence. "Yeah you where in a cave, stabbed in the stomach with a knife." He says laying back down. "Yeah me too, when you died you said you loved me and I said it back." I say turning my head to look at him laying down next to me. "Yeah same dream." He says looking at me. "You mean nightmare." I say laying down putting my head on his chest. "Yeah it really was a nightmare." He says putting his fingers through my hair.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1257 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜