Stop please i-it hurts

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

"This isn't going to be good." I say before I open the door. "Oh look who we have here she's back." "F-Father" I say scared. "Where have you been all night?" he asks walking up to me. "I-I was at a friends house working on homework t-that the teacher s-said to do." I say stuttering. "For what class?" he asks pacing back and forth. "V-vocals." I say holding my hands behind my back. "Well you know you can't be out after 9:00 o clock." he says putting his finger in my face. "I-I-I know b-b-but I asked Mom and she said that it's ok." I say flinching. "Well, what kind of punishment should you have today?"  he asks going to his locked closet. "Uhh yes, I know you can watch your brothers get beat." he says locking his closet with a whip in his hand. "N-no please I beg of you." I say on my hands and knees. "Garroth, Zane Vylad come here!" he says yelling up the stairs. Garroth, Zane and Vylad come downstairs and see the whip in fathers hand. "Y-yes Father?"

They say at the same time. "Stand over here." Father says pointing in front of him. The boys walk in front of him as he comes up to me and starts yelling at me. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, YOU GET TO SUFFER!" he says turning around to Garroth then whips him hard on the back. Garroth try's not to scream but he falls on his hands and knees. Father laughs then does it again and again and again until I start to ball my eyes out with tears. Then he moves on to Zane he does the same thing again and again and again. Last is Vylad before he starts with Vylad he comes to me and says. "Your turns next."

He has never done this to me before, I guess he was just saving me for last.

He whips Vylad again and again and again. Garroth, Zane and Vylad are all lying there on the floor looking at me crying in there own pain, and I was on the floor crying in there pain and mine. I rushed over to my brothers sides until I feel the pain I fall to the ground in tears with my brothers. Father whips me again and again and again and again and again until I beg. I turned to him and started begging and pleading I said "P-please s-stop I beg of you." He finally stoped he put away his whip and washed his hands then left. Mom came home and saw us all lying on the floor crying she fixed us up and told us to get some sleep so we did.

(•)

I woke up in pain, I got up and got dressed then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

~THIS IS WHAT THE SCHOOL UNIFORM LOOKS LIKE~

"Y/n how is your back feeling?"  Garroth asks looking in pain a little bit.
"It's ok, it hurts a little but I'm fine." I say sitting next to Garroth. "Y/n I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you from him, I just I was in pain I-I'm sorry." "Garroth, you don't need to protect me I can protect myself." I say giving Garroth a hug. "Y-yes I-i do, your my baby sister you need to be protected by someone." He says kissing my forehead. "But Garroth your getting hurt because of me...so stop protecting me, you might think your helping me but your not it hurts me more when you Zane and Vylad get hurt then when I get hurt." I say looking into Garroth's eyes. "Y-Y/n I will always protect you no matter what... Now shall we get to school?" Garroth says "Yeah sure."

We make it to school. Laurence opens up the car door and grabs my hand I walk with him into our first class.

(•)

"Y/n I have a question for you?" Laurence asks rubbing his neck. "Sure what is it Laurence?" I ask grabbing my stuff out of my locker. "Will you go out on a date with me?"  Laurence says blushing. "Y-yes Yes I will go on a date with you Laurence." I say trying not to faint. "Great! I will pick you up tomorrow night at 7:00." He says smiling. "Great!" I say smiling and blushing. "See you tomorrow." I say kissing him on the cheek. Garroth grabs my hand and pulls me out of the school into the car. "Garroth!" I say looking at him. "So what was that all about Y/n?" He says looking back at me being. Him being all overprotective. "What do you mean Gar gar?" I ask him. "Why did you kiss Laurence on the cheek N/n?" He asks his overprotective brother side coming out.
"Because he asked me out on a date and I said yes, we are going tomorrow night." I say excited. "Ohhh Y/n's got a boyfriend before Zane~!" Vylad coos.

"H-he isn't my boyfriend!" I say blushing. "But you wish you were dating." Zane says. "Uhh stop!"  I say looking out the window.

I wonder what Mom will say?

"I hope Father isn't going to be home for awhile." I whine. "Yeah we all hope so." Zane says.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 988 WORDS IN IT! -Wolfe~Chan-