What Do You Guys Want?

(I didn't make that. Someone on Twitter made it for me, and I didn't even ask her too!)

"Hello my little crazy's the last chapter was done yesterday, so go read it if you haven't."

"Wattpad is being VERY annoying for me is it for anyone else?"

"You guys have too comment when I ask you things. I don't know what you guys want, so I never do anything I want to do, because I leave it up to you. If you're afraid of commenting, don't be. It's not scary, if someone says something you don't like report it, or come to me. So please when I ask you questions answer them so I know if you want it or not."

"I can now post on my conversation page, so check that out. If you need help you can message me too."

"If you are depressed and need to talk to someone about it, you can talk to me. I try to help people with depression so they won't hurt themselves. If you want to talk about it you can message me on Wattpad or if you have Twitter we can talk there."

"If you have any questions for this book ask away and I'll tell you."

"If you're commenting something that's criticizing what has happened in the story line please keep it to yourself. If you do comment something I don't like I will delete it."

"Do you want a prequel? You have to comment so I know. The prequel will be about the next year of high school for the Ro'meave's and, how they are dealing with people talking about there family along with them always being on the news."

"With all that being said I might delete this chapter, so go get commenting before it's too late! I love you all thank you for 4K reads it means a lot! Baii!!!!!" 
-Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚