Sing your heart out

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

We just made it to half moon beach, half moon beach is where the contest is held. Laurence stops the car turns it off comes to my side and open the door. "Thank you Laurence!" I say as he closes the door. "Your welcome!" He says he grabs my hand I look down at his hand holding mine and hold his back. He smiles at me and I smile back. Dante, Nicole and Maddie come out of the back of the car just as everyone else pulls into the parking lot. A man walks up to us and asks. "Are you guys performing tonight?" "Yes we are!" I say with smile. "What are your names?" He asks with a clipboard in his hands. "Y/n, Nicole, Cadenza and Katelyn." I say pointing to each one then girls. "Laurence, Dante, Garroth and Travis." I say once again pointing to them. "Okay Thank you! Girls you are going on second last. And the boys are going last." The man says. "Now go get mic'd and if you want you can practice."

The man says leading us to the people who are going to mic us. "Do you want us to put makeup on the guys?" A lady asks us the girls and I smiled. "Can we put the makeup them?" "Sure! Knock yourselves out!" The lady says handing us the makeup. I walk over to Laurence, Cadenza walks over to Garroth, Nicole walks over to Dante and Katelyn walks over to Travis we all smile at them. "What are you girls doing?" The guys asks us we then hold up the makeup and there eyes widen. "We don't need makeup!" They shout. "Oh yes you do! And we are going to do it!" The girls and I say at the same time. "It's okay we will make you look nice, but when we get to the house we get to make you look gorgeous!" I say putting concealer on Laurence's tan skin. "Eww! This feels disgusting!" Laurence complains. "This is what us girl go through everyday for you guys!" The girls and I shout at them. "Ok we're done!" The girls and I shout moving away from the guys. "Oh that wasn't that bad."

They say looking in the mirror. "Hello! Everyone welcome to Ro'meave island! The first person will be sing Blank Space!" We hear a voice from the stage. We watch and wait for our turns!

(•)

"We would like to welcome
Broken Nightcore to the stage! We hear our band name and walk out there. We get into place and we all say. "We made this song for our boyfriends that have hurt us, it's called Boy." Then the music starts playing.

Katelyn: Do you remember what he said?

All: I do, he told you he'd never

Katelyn: Ever hurt you oh, here we go again another

All: Break-up, make-up when you gonna

Katelyn: Wake up?

Nicole: I'm gon' be the one to call him out, look how many times he let you down

Y/n: When's he gonna learn to be a real man~

Nicole: I'll be the one to say your beautiful

Cadenza: One more word he never said at all

Y/n: I'm just sayin' you need to go forget that boy, forget that boy, I know that that boy ain't good enough for you~ Your holding back tears in your eyes that boy want to fight but I've never seen him fighting for you, he'll never realize what he's got until it's gone.

Nicole: And then he'll lost you forever~

All: Girl, you'll be alright, forget
that boy.

Cadenza: Girl don't you know you set the tone? I'll make you stop that, fight back he won't get away with that~ Look who's ringing up your phone, you wanna call back? leave that, ain't nobody got time for that.

Nicole: It's funny how the tables turn when he's the one who's left at home you'll find your own real man and go.

All: Forget that boy, forget that boy I know that that boy ain't good enough for you your holding back tears in your eyes that boy wants to fight but I've never seen him fighting for you he'll never realize what he's got until it's gone.

Nicole: And then he'll lose you forever~

All: Girl, you'll be alright, forget that boy.

Y/n: See what your worth girl look what you've got he knows your out of his league if he likes it or not I know what your worth, girl you know what you got (Nicole: yeah!) He knows your out of his league if he likes it or not.

Nicole: liked it or not, ahh, ahh, ohh yeah, ahah yeey!

All: Forget that boy, forget that boy, I know that that boy ain't good enough for you, your holding back tears in your eyes, that boy want to fight, but I never see him fighting for you, he'll never realize what he's got until it's gone.

Nicole: And then he'll lose you forever~

All: Girl you'll be alright forget that boy

Nicole: That boy, that boy~

Y/n: I know what your worth girl, you know what you got, we know your out of his league if you liked it or not (Nicole: liked it or not~) Girl you'll be alright forget that boy.

Y/n: Aah yeah!

We finished singing and the crowd breaks into yelling, whistling and clapping like crazy. We walk off stage and see the guys staring at us with there mouths hanging open I walk over to Laurence and whisper. "Your next." Then close his mouth and walk away with the girls behind me. I then get engulfed in a huge hug from Mom, Maddie, Vylad and Zane. "(N/N) that was amazing! You girls did an outstanding job!" Mom says still hugging me. "Thanks!" I say pulling away from the hug. "Whoa! Broken Nightcore you did an outstanding job! Everyone give one more big round of applause for Broken Nightcore! who thinks they will be the next big girl band?" The man on the stage says the crowd goes into a extremely loud applause for us. "They want us to be a girl band?" I say looking at my friends. "Oh my Irene!" We all say smiling. "Well I guess we'll have to ask them! Please welcome Broken Nightcore back on stage for a couple questions!"

The man says the girl and I walk back on the stage and the crowd goes wild. "Hello Broken Nightcore what are your names?" The man asks. "My name is Cadenza!" "My name is Katelyn!" "My name is Nicole!" "And my name is Y/n!" We all say waving to the crowd as they scream. "Now tell us are you guys going to become the next big thing?" The man asks us we look at each other and Katelyn speaks. "All I'm saying is maybe." Katelyn says smiling the crowd goes wild once again. "Maybe isn't a no so I'm going to say it's a yes," the man says smiling. "Who are your boyfriends? Might I ask if you don't mind?" The man asks. "Our boyfriends are actually going to sing once we get of stage, so you'll see then!" I say smiling. "Thank you girls! You all have lovely voices!" The man says the crowd started clapping. "Thank you!" We all says as we walk off stage.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1337 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚