No Matter What

*Part Four*

~One Year Later~

Y/n sits on the couch next to her Mother while they watch the news.
"We interrupted this program for a special report; a flight from Pikoro to Phoenix Drop has lost contact with air traffic control. I'll be here to update you as this story progresses." The man on the news says. "Oh my Irene! That's the flight Kimberly is on!"

Zianna says, worry lacing through her voice. A few hours later, the news reported comes back on screen with more information. "More breaking news on the flight from Pikoro to Phoenix Drop has just came in. Passenger Kimberly Zvhal has been shot by one of the hijackers. More updates will come when we have more information."

The Ro'meave's eyes widen, hearing the heartbreaking news. Zianna grabs the phone and dials Hayden's number.
"H-Hayden, I-I'm so sorry." Zianna says, breaking down in tears. Y/n sits on the couch, shocked, blocking out all noise.

Kimberly is dead. Hayden. Cadenza. Laurence. Oh my Irene, Laurence!

Y/n shoots up and runs out the door. Passing cars, street lights, stop signs, trees and houses. She runs until she reaches the Zvhal house. She runs to the door and knocks, waiting for someone to open it. The door knob turns and standing in the doorway is Laurence; his tear-stained cheeks from crying; messy hair from pulling at it; bags under his eyes from being up for hours, waiting for more news on his Mothers flight.

Y/n stands on her tippy toes and wraps her arms around his neck. Laurence's arms soon snake around her waist; his face in the crook of her neck; his tears rolling down his cheeks, laying on Y/n's neck as they hug.
"I'm so sorry, Laurence." She says, both of them crying while it starts raining, making this scene even more depressing then it already is.

(•)

Y/n stands in front of her mirror, observing herself. She flattens her black dress, slipping into her shoes and leaving her room. "N/n, you can get in the car." Zianna says, as Y/n nods walking out of her house and to her Mothers car. She gets in the back next to her twin brother and buckles in. Zianna comes out with four black umbrellas, since it's raining they'll need them.

Y/n watches the rain hit the window; the rain drops slid down slowly; the wind blows the little raindrops to the left; the trees swaying; the road slippery and wet from the rain; people walking outside with umbrellas; the occasional thunder, break...

Y/n watches the rain hit the window; the rain drops slid down slowly; the wind blows the little raindrops to the left; the trees swaying; the road slippery and wet from the rain; people walking outside with umbrellas; the occasional thunder, breaking the silence in the car. Soon, they pull into the graveyard where Kimberly's funeral is being held.

The Ro'meave family walk to the Zvhals' making small talk before the funeral starts. Y/n walks over to Laurence, as he looks through all the tombstones, knowing his Mothers name will soon be on one. "Hey," Y/n greets, standing next to him. "Hey, thanks for coming." The brunette thanks, turning towards the youngest Ro'meave.

"No problem. I wouldn't let you suffer through this alone." She says, grabbing hold of his hand giving it a tight squeeze, letting him know she'll always be there for him. No matter what.

(•)

Y/n walks to Kimberly's casket; tears streaming; rose in hand. She places the rose in the casket, next to Kimberly's dead body. Before walking away, she takes one last look at the tombstone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here Lies
Kimberly Mamie Zvhal
Loving Wife, Mother and Friend.
Taken Too Soon.
Born 1980 Died 2018
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you liked this little "How The Ro'meave's Met The Zvhals" mini series! I know I said the prequel might be out in a month, but it's not. I'm still working on the last few chapters, so I hope it comes out next week! Anyways, thank you for reading, I love you guys bye!!!

6/5/2018

THIS CHAPTER HAS 658 WORDS IN IT -WolfeChan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚