I've Been Working On Something...

Hello my little crazy's! Sorry I haven't posted anything in... forever, and I know, I say this all the time, but that's because it's the truth.

At my school we are having a coffee house/talent show thing to rais money for our grade six/seven field trip, and I'm singing with my friend and singing alone, so I've been getting anxiety from that because I'm SUPER shy. And, on the fourth my Auntie is getting married, so I have to travel to where she lives the day after the coffee talent house show. AND, on the 30th I have to finish a story about Blackmail for RCMP day.

RCMP day is when a police man/women come into your class and talk about cops and shit! And my class got to choose a topic from making a poster to writing a story. And since I LOVE writing, I decided I'll make a story! So I've just been really fucking stressed lately!

If I keep working on the prequel as hard as I have been, it might be out in the next month or so, which is extremely exciting!

Now, to get to the reason I made this authors note. I have been working on how the Zvhal's and Ro'meave's met and how their lives played out. I don't know when this chapter will be out, but I'll keep you posted when it's almost ready!

I also have been working on another Laurence X Reader! I've had to take a break from it because of everything, but it's coming along and I'm really excited for when it's finished!

I really want to make another Laurence X Reader aside from the ones I have going. So, if you have any suggestions please do tell me so I can get planing! (Which I don't do) I'm about to go to bed because I have school and it's 10:50 where I live, so if you do comment any ideas I might get to you tomorrow or tonight (depends if I'm still awake) but, I will comment back to you just maybe not right away!

I love you guys, I'll write whenever. You're all the best!

-WolfeChan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚