My savour

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

I finished doing the dishes and talking to my brothers and Laurence. "Hey were is Cadenza?" I ask putting the dry dishes into the cabinets. "She's at Lucinda's house working on magicks for there project for witchcraft." Garroth says as I peek my head around the cabinet door thingy with a big smile across my face. "Uhh Y/n are you ok?" Zane asks while I try to hold in my fangirl from coming out. "Uhh y-yeah I-I'm fine umm just can't really breathe." I say gasping for air cause i can't breathe from holding in my excitement for Gardenza. "N/n are you ok? calm down breathe." Vylad says walking up to me, then I hear that booming voice yell my name. "Y/N GET OVER HERE NOW!" My eyes become wide, my body becomes stiff, my breathing becomes heavy, then I speak. "Welp I'm screwed, see you on the other side brothers." I say then walk over to my Father. "Y-Yes Father, you called?" I say scared for my life. "WHY DID HE HELP YOU CLEAN THE HOUSE!" Father yells at me with anger. "I-I told h-him no, I told him it only brings pain, P-Please don't hurt me." I say tears spilling down my face. "I DON'T CARE YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT UP A BIGGER FIGHT!" He yells right in my face. "I DID PUT UP A FIGHT BUT HE DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!" I say yelling back at him not realizing who I just yelled at. "THAT'S IT, BOYS GET OUT OF THE HOUSE COME BACK IN AN HOUR!" Father yells then all the boys come and give me a big hug. "Guys I love you so much, but don't worry about me." I say then giving them big hugs. "Were going to save you it's okay." Vylad whispers in my ear then they all walk out of the house. I watch Father walk over to the locked closet. Then I whisper to myself "Please come soon."

~Zane~

We left the house. We just left the house with our baby sister inside with the devil! But Vylad has a plan to save her, he always does...right?

"Vylad please tell me you have a plan to save her?" I ask with worry in my voice. "Zane don't I always have a plan." Vylad says stopping to look at me. "Yes you always have a plan." I say getting a little grumpy but calming down. "Ok so here's my plan."
~Laurence~

"Can someone explain to me what's going on here!" I yell confused on what's happening. "Umm uhh well your going to find out soon." Garroth says scratching the back of his neck. "Let's go and save our little sister." Vylad says giving high fives to his brothers. "Uhh yeah sure but Y/n's not my little sister." I say looking at the guys. "Oh yeah right then, let's go save our little sister and Laurence's crush." Vylad says smiling at me. "H-How did you k-know that I like your s-sister?" I ask nervously that I might get killed by the girl I love brothers. "Did I say your crush I didn't even know, Y/n totally doesn't tell me everything that happens when you guys go out together nor does she talk about you." Vylad and Zane say at the same time. "She talks about me?" I ask blushing a little. "Umm yeah she does." They say walking ahead of me to there house.
~Y/n~

After Father is done yelling at me with the baseball bat in his hands he lifts the bat up to his ear then rests it on his shoulder, gets in his swinging position then says. "This is gonna hurt like hell!" He then swings, the bat hits my side as I fall on the hard wood floor and let out a horrifying scream tears falling down my cheeks to the dark oak floor. He swings Again. Again. Again. I look up to see my brothers and Laurence looking in at me through the window. Then I feel in packed on my back that's when I realized Father grabbed the whip and started whipping me, until we hear the back door open and in come my brothers. "Father get out of the house don't come back. Ever!" The three of them shout. And with that he walks out the back door. The front door opens and in comes my knight in shining armour Laurence Zvahl. He picks me up bridal style I let out a little whimper from the sharp pain in my body. "L-L-Laurence thank you."

I say as I tear slides down my face onto Laurence's arm he looks down at me and says. "Your welcome Y/n." Then he sat me down on my bed, next thing you know my door slams opened and in come my brothers. "Y/n where's the first-aid kit?" Garroth asks looking around my room. "I-It's in the bath-room." I say pointing to the bathroom. "What did he use to hit you with?" Zane asks as Garroth comes back with my first-aid kit in hand and passes it to Vylad. "H-He hit m-me in the s-si-side with the bat tw-twice then anot-another two times in the leg, he used the whip on my back." I say tears streaming down my face. "N/n I need to see your side." Vylad says kneeling down beside me on the floor. "O-okay." I say then lift up my shirt a little so Vylad can see the damage that he did. "Can I touch it?" Vylad asks pointing at my bruised side. I nod my head 'yes' then he touches it,

I wince at the pain of Vylad touching it then I feel a arm around my shoulder I look to my right to see Laurence laying next to me, I put my head on his chest and let a couple tears fall down my face into his shirt. "It's just brushed it'll be fine, you have to turn around so I can treat your wounds on your back." Vylad says getting some antibacterial wipes to clean the slashes on my back. "This might hurt a little." Vylad says to me then I snap. "I don't care just hurry up and get this over with so I can go to sleep!" I shout then feel stinging on my back.

(•)

I put Pjs on then climbed into bed, Laurence was laying on the other side of my bed. "Y/n can we talk about your father abu-" Laurence started but couldn't finish because I cut him off. "About my Father abusing my family, yeah sure what do you wanna know?" I ask looking at Laurence. "How long has this been going on?"

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1244 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜