On the road [part one]

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

I felt the car come to a sudden stop, I slowly open my eyes to see the gas station I look beside me and Laurence isn't in the car, I look out the window and Laurence is getting gas I stretch my arms out unbuckle my seatbelt open the car door and walk out and over to Laurence. "Hey Babe, how was your nap?" he asks as I walk closer to him. "It was good." I say rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hand. "Do you wanna get some food and go to the bathroom before we get on the road again?" he ask as he pulls the gas pump out of the car. "Yeah sure, I'll wake up Maddie, Nicole and Dante then we go in." I say walking to the back of Laurence's car, I open the side door and shake Maddie awake. "Maddie, come on we are going into the gas station." I say pointing to the store. "Fine! Your lucky that I'm hungry and I need too pee real bad." she says groggy. "Okay I didn't need to know that, can you slap Nicole and Dante for me?" I ask her she smiles and says.

"Of course!" she turns around and slaps Dante really hard across face, then she hits Nicole multiple time in the head. "Ouchie! What was that for!" Dante says holding his red cheek. "We are going inside to get food and go to bathroom." I say trying to hold in my laughter. "Y/n are you ok? You look like your about to explode." Nicole asks worried. "I'm fine, I didn't know Dante still says 'Ouchie' at his age." I say Maddie and I breaking into laughter. "Shut up! I did not say 'Ouchie' you two are hearing things." Dante says embarrassed. "Yes you sure did." Maddie says nodding her head. "You have no proof." Dante protests. "We do have proof, I took a video of the whole this." I say getting the video ready to show Dante. I show Dante the video everyone was laughing at the end. "Is that enough proof?" I say in between laughs. "Yeah, now lets go inside I want food." Dante says shoving Maddie and I out of the car. "Girls lets go to the bathroom."

I say letting go of Laurence's hand. We get into the bathroom and walk into the stalls, I get out of the bathroom stall wash my hands and wait for Maddie to get out. "Come on Maddie, your taking forever." Nicole complains. "Don't get your panties in a twist Nicole, I said I needed to pee really bad before I slapped you and Dante." Maddie says from inside the bathroom stall, we then hear one of the many toilets flush and out walks Maddie. "Finally! Lets go get some Tim Hortons." I say grabbing Maddie and Nicole's hand dragging them out of the bathroom. I spot Laurence and Dante waiting outside of the gas station for us I push open the door with the girls behind me. "What took you guys so long?" Laurence asks walking to the car. "Ask Maddie." I say looking back at her. "I had to pee real bad so it took me awhile okay, its not a big problem." Maddie explains to the guys. "We didn't need to know Maddie!" Dante shouts. "Then you shouldn't have ask me why it took me so long."

Maddie says crossing her arms over her chest. "A-Anyways, where do guys want to go for food?" Laurence asks. "Let's go to Tim Hortons!" Maddie, Nicole and I shout. "Okay, no need scream." Dante says uncovering his ears. "There is always need to scream when we are going to Tim Hortons!" I protest while the girls nod there heads. "Okay Tim Hortons it is." Laurence says pulling out of the parking lot

(•)

"What do you guys want?" Laurence asks us as we are waiting in line to order our food. "Imma have a creamy chocolate chill and long john donut!" Maddie and I say at the same time. "That was creepy." Dante says Maddie and I turn our heads to look at Dante and say. "What were you going to expect? We are triplets after all." "Well not right now Vylad's not here." Nicole says. "Wanna call Vylad and ask him what he got?" I say pulling my phone out of my pocket. "How do you know that they even came here?" Dante asks. "Triplets duh!" Maddie and I say. I call Vylad and he picks up. "Hey Vylad." I say. "Hey Y/n, what's up?" He asks through the phone. "I was just wondering what you got at Tim Hortons?" I say casually. "I got a creamy chocolate chill and a long john, why?" he asks. "To prove Dante that Maddie, you and I all got the same thing." I say smiling. "Oh okay, well I'll see you at the ferry then." he says. "okay, bye see you soon love you guys!"

Maddie and I say at the same time...again. "Bye Baby Sisters!" Garroth, Zane and Vyald say at the same time. I hit the end call button then we order. We finished ordering all our food and drinks so we hopped back into the car and put some music on.

(•)

(If you don't know what a ferry looks like I put the picture at the top if you didn't see it already!)

We just arrived at Ferry terminal and we're next in line. "Hello! How many?" the lady asks. "Five adults." Laurence says to the lady. "That will be $18.45 and your lane is 25." the lady says. "Is there any chance we can get it for lower?" I ask the lady standing there staring at me. "Y/n! Don't it's fine I'll pay it." Laurence says getting the money out. "Hey Lady! I'm Y/n Ro'meave, you know my Father, Garte Ro'meave well he's the biggest business man in Ru'aun." I say taking the money from Laurence. "Oh! Your Y/n Ro'meave! I'm so sorry I didn't realize it was you! In that case you get to go for free!" the lady says. "Really! When your a Ro'meave you get everything for free?" Dante asks. "No, Not everything but it's cheaper then normal, and sometimes it's free if my Father asks for it to be." I say reaching over Laurence to give the Lady a $10 tip. "Miss Ro'meave! There's  no need to give me a tip!" the Lady says handing it back to me. "Nonsense you deserve it, I'm not like my Father who doesn't give tips to people."

I say smiling sweetly at the Lady who works for Father. "Thank you Miss Ro'meave! Your so sweet!" she says with a smile going from her left ear to the right. "Your welcome Miss, have a good day!" I say waving to the lady as we drive to land 25.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1254 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚