The duet's

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

We make it back to Laurence's house and everyone turns to me staring. "Can you guys stop staring at me Jesus Christ!" I yell running into Laurence's room slamming the door. "What's her problem?" Dante asks looking at Vylad. "DANTE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!" I yell from Laurence's room. "How did she hear me?" Dante asks forgetting I'm a Werewolf. "DANTE I'M A WEREWOLF!" I yell walking to the stairs. "Oh yeah I forgot." Dante says looking at the top of the stairs. "Yeah they always do." I say looking at everyone in the room. "Y/n I'm sorry." Dante says standing up to come over to me. "Yeah they all say sorry, but it's ok I'm used to it, It happens all the time." I say walking down the rest of the stairs slowly. "Y/n I'm so sorry." Dante says sitting back down. "It's okay. Anyways let's do the duet's now!" I say cheering up then sitting next to Laurence grabbing his arm then leaning my head against his forearm, he looked down at me then I looked up at him. "What happened with your Father?" Laurence whispered to me. "I'll tell you later." I say whispering to Laurence then putting my attention to Kawaii~Chan and Zane.

Kawaii~Chan & Zane's
Song - Shut up and dance/Want to want me.

We all clapped then waited for Dante and Nicole to sing there song.
Nicole & Dante's
Song - Just a dream.

We all clapped then they sat down and Vylad called up the next people. "Up next we have Cadenza and Garroth." Then they walked up to sing there song.
Cadenza & Garroth's
Song - I hate love.

We all clapped then we looked over to Vylad to see who was next but Vylad didn't say anything. "Vylad hello who's next?" We all ask in unison. "Oh yeah sorry it's Aphmau and Aaron." Then they walked up and started singing.
Aphmau & Aaron's
Song - Piece by piece.

We all clapped then looked over at Vylad and he was sleeping. "Vylad wake the hell up who's next!" I yell then he says. "Next up is Lucinda and Travis."
Lucinda & Travis's
Song - Beauty and a beat.