Hectic

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

                             ~8:15 AM~

I should get up, oh well if I sleep in to late the girls will wake me up.

                             ~9:45 AM~

This time I'll get up, but I don't wanna get up I'm just gonna lay here for a minute.

                           ~10:57 AM~

Whoa i think last time I fell aslee- ZzZ. No bad Y/n! You need to get up! I'm just gonna sleep for a couple minutes.

                           ~1:40 PM~

Alright imma get up this time I'll do it! But I don't wanna get up! it's not that late, or is it? I should check the time'

I force my eyes to open reach for my phone and hit the on button my eyes widen once I see that it's 1:43 PM! I knew I should have gotten up the first time I was debating to! My brain mentally screams in my head. I brush my hair I don't bother getting dressed so i walk into Maddie's room then Nikki's bedrooms and see that there asleep too! I grab the pillow from underneath there heads which wakes them up a little. I run out of there rooms with there pillows in hand then I run into Maddie's room and hit her three times in the head and say. "Get up! We slept in late! It's 1:47 PM we need to get ready practice more, eat, do our hair and makeup then get dressed!" "Why are you waking me up I'm not in this with you?" She asks confused. "Because your gonna help me through it!" With that I run into Nicole's room and do the same thing I did to Maddie but this time I got a different reaction Nicole quickly got out of bed brushed her hair then ran down the hall to the other girls rooms with me behind her.

We ran passed the guys on the way. "Good morning Garroth, Zane, Vylad, Laurence, Dante, Travis!" I say still running. Nicole and I make it to the girls room and we do the same thing that I did to Maddie and Nicole. Then our eyes widened. "I'M HAVING A SHOWER FIRST!" We all scream from the top of our lungs. I quickly run out of the room and down the hallway to the bathroom. We pass the guys again there mouths are agape there just standing there looking at us like we're crazy. Which we are! "What are you girls doing!?" The guys all yell at the same time. I; being the first to speak says "We all need to have a shower but there's only two bathrooms which means two bathtubs! Not. Enough. For. All. The. Girls! So if you guys wanna get on my good side you can help me get to the bathroom first?" I say standing with the guys the girls are way behind me trying to catch there breath. Then the girls started running again so I ran to the bathroom to see Vylad in the bathtub.

"Vylad move over." I say to him he gives me a puzzled look then asks. "Why?" "Because Maddie and I need to have a bath, and your our third half so it's not wired." I explain with Maddie by my side with Vylad hers and my bathing suits in hand. "Fine look away." Vylad says once we hand him his swim shorts we turn away and go to the corner of the bathroom to put our bathing suits on. We then get in the bath with Vylad then hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" The three of us say as the door opens reviling everyone except Mom and Sylvana. "Hey sup guys." The three of us say smiling at them. "What are you three doing?" Zane asks, the three of us give him the 'are you retarded' look them say at the same time. "We are having a bath! Duh!" "No shit! But why together?" Zane and Garroth asks I look at Vylad and Maddie and see they have the same idea. We all started to 'cry' and make our lips quiver as a couple tears roll down our cheeks. "No! No! No! I'm sorry! I love you guys!"