Who are you?

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

"We're back!" I shout opening the front door with the girls behind me. "How was shopping?" The guys ask from inside the living room. "It was good, I made a new friend, I got a (F/A/C) plush some outfits and I got hit on by seven different guys." I say casually like it's happened before. "What did you just say?!?" Laurence and my brothers say in unison. "I'm not repeating myself." I say plopping on the couch next to Laurence. "Did you say you got hit on by SEVEN different guys?" Laurence asks repeating what I just said. "Yeah that's what I just said." I say nodding my head. "Well what did you say to these guys that were hitting on you?" Laurence asks putting his arm around my waist. After Laurence had said that the girls and I started laughing. "Here I took a video." Nicole says talking out her phone to show the guys the video. After the video the guys were laughing just as hard as the girls when it happened at the mall. "Y/n those are amazing!" Dante says to me.

"Yeah I know and if you try any pickup lines on me you'll have the exact same treatment as the guys at the mall." I say putting my head on Laurence's chest. "So N/n who's your new friend?" Vylad asks sitting in an empty chair in the living room. "Her names Madeline Copper!" I say cheerfully. "She looks oddly like Y/n in a way." Katelyn says while the girls are nodding there heads 'yes' to Katelyn's comment. "Oh really that's weird." Travis says quietly. "What does she look like?" Garroth asks me. "Well she has (H/C), pale skin, ice green eyes and is taller then me by an inch." I say making an inch with my fingers. "She does sound like she looks like you." Travis and Dante say. "Yeah I guess, anyways I'm hungry so I'm gonna call the sushi place." I say dialling the sushi place.

(•)

We all finished our sushi then got ready for bed. "KC where are we all sleeping?" I asked her after I was finished brushing my teeth and getting pj's on. "Kawaii~Chan has decided that Aphmau~Senpai, Katelyn~Sama and Teony~Sama are sleeping in Kawaii~Chan's room, Aphmau~Senpai will sleep in my bed with me and Teony~Sama and Katelyn~Sama will sleep on the floor on a mattress!" Kawaii~Chan says showing Aph, Kate and Teo where there sleeping. "Ok thank you KC!" Aph says yawning. "Garroth~Kun, Travis~Kun, Vylad~Kun in the living room!" KC says yawning after explaining where the guys are sleeping. "KC where are the rest of us sleeping?" Nicole asks stretching.
"Nicole~Sama, Y/n~Senpai, Laurence~Kun and Dante~Kun in the spear room!" KC says showing us the room we're sleeping in tonight. "Thank you KC I appreciated your kindness!" I say hugging her.

"Your welcome Y/n~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan was wondering why so formal?" KC asks tilting her head to the side. "Sorry, my father has these stupid rules that I have to follow because I'm the only daughter which he thinks his daughter needs to be very very very polite when are at a friends, family and or a work business thing." I say explaining why I sometimes talk formal. "Okay goodnight Y/n~Senpai!" KC says walking out of the room to hers. I crawl into the bed Laurence and I are sharing. Then fall asleep.

(•)

I wake up to see flashing lights of cameras going off I slowly open my eyes to see KC with a camera in Laurence and I's face. I whine then nuzzle my face into Laurence's back.

(Kinda like diss but the girl is  awake and not the guy)

"KC I suggest you get out if you wanna see another light of day." I mumbled to KC who quickly got out of the room so Laurence and I are alone. Everyone was all ready awake except Laurence and I. "Good morning Babe." Laurence says groggy. "Good morning Laur~Bear!" I chirped as Laurence rolled over so he was on his back. I put my head against Laurence's head smiling at my boyfriend looking at me.

(JUST LIKE DISS ITS SOOO KAWAII I JUST HAD TO PUT IT IN!)

"When are we getting up?" Laurence asks interrupting the comfortable silence of love in the room. "Never!" I say curling up in the blanket. "Okay as you wish M'lady." Laurence says putting me on top of him me still in the blanket.

(Don't worry more kawaii pictures still coming!)

I close my eyes then fall back asleep.

          ~🌎Entering dream world🌎~

My eyes fluttered open and all I could see was a flash of white light. 20 seconds later I saw a woman wearing a white dress with a dark blue cloak on, She had raven black hair that was covering her eyes and tan skin.
I got up and started slowly walking up to her. "H-Hello?" I ask the woman staring at a big purple weeping willow tree.

(For instance it looked like diss ain't it perdy!)

"Why hello young child." The woman said to me as I got closer to her. "Excuse me, but might i ask where are we exactly?" I ask the woman still staring at the tree. "Why we are in Balsam soul my home." The woman says turning around to look at me. "Well it's beautiful here!" I say smiling at the woman standing in front of me. "Thank you child, what is your name little one?" The woman asks so I tell her my name. "My name is Y/n Ro'meave, what's yours?" I ask the lady. "Nice to finally meet you Y/n, my name is...

CLIFFHANGER sorry (I'm not sorry) guess you'll have to wait till next week. THIS CHAPTER HAS 1082 WORDS IN IT! -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜