I've Got Ideas! Come Vote!

Hello my little crazy's! I've come up with some cool Laurence X Reader ideas. (from the help of P_Geener and WanderingWolfGirl) So vote for the one you like the most!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-1950's

We live in a world where women wear blouses and poodle skirts, while men wear sweaters vests and leather jackets.

We live in a world where women stay home, and raise their family while men go out and work.

We live in a world where poor people are called Greasers, and rich people are called Socs.

My whole life I've been told to stay away from Greasers, and that they are bad news. What would happen if I were to fall in love with a Greaser?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I have a couple ideas for this one so bare with me!

-Medieval (part one)

I'm a princess, but he's a stable boy.

I'm royalty, but he's poor.

Father tells me I can't merry a peasant boy, and that I have to merry a prince.

I don't want to be with some man I don't even know, I want to be with him.

But that's not possible, unless I do something to stop it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Medieval (part two)

I wish I wasn't born a princess.

I wish I was born a peasant girl.

I'm being forced to merry the man I hate most.

I'm always asking if I can merry someone else, and I always get the same answer.

Being the eldest means my Father gets to arrange my marriage.

Even if I hate the man I'm marrying...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That's all I have right now! If I get anymore ideas I'll add them to this so you can choose which one you want.

You don't have to vote for one, you can vote for as many as you want! Whichever one has the most votes is the one I will make, and if they have none or the same amount then I'll choose whichever one sounds more interesting to write.

Thank you all for reading and voting for a new Laurence X Reader I appreciate it! I'll see you whenever I write again!

-WolfeChan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜