Getting A Christmas Tree

"Four more chapters to go. I'll post them when I'm done eating!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

(@)

It's been a month since we went on tour, it's December first. Today we are picking out a Christmas tree, Garroth is bringing his band so Maddie and I are bringing Nicole and Lucinda so we're not surrounded by boys. And because everyone else is busy.

"Y/n get ready, we're leaving soon!" Dad yells from downstairs. "Ok Dad!" I shout back. "Y/n shut up!" My brothers yell at me from in there rooms. I grabbed my phone and texted them from the Ro'meave sibling group chat.

Y/n: I'm not the one yelling

Brothers: ...

Y/n: That's what I thought

I turn off my phone and pick out an outfit. I was helping Maddie with her hair since she wanted the same as me when there was a knock at our door. "Come in!" I say finishing Maddie's hair. "We're here!" Lucinda and Nicole say shutting the door behind them. Our outfits matched same with our hair.

"Let's get a Christmas tree!" The four of us shout as we walk downstairs

"Let's get a Christmas tree!" The four of us shout as we walk downstairs. "You look lovely yo!" Mom says kissing Maddie and I on the forehead. "Thank you! You look lovely as well." We say as the guys walk into the living room from the kitchen. "Well, are we ready to go?" Dad asks clapping his hands. We all nod and walk out of the house. "There's not enough room for everyone in my car so, Garroth can you and Y/n go in your car?" Dad asks looking at Garroth through the little mirror. "No. I'm not taking her anywhere." Garroth says getting into Dads car. "Why?" Dad asks confused. "Because, Laurence is trying to make everything right between the two of them but she won't have anything to do with it." Garroth says shutting the door in my face. I walk over to the window on Dads side tears brim my eyes as the window rolls down. "I can just stay here, or I'll walk." I say smiling at Dad to make him feel better. "But I don't want you to be by yourself."

Mom says looking at me through the opened window. "We'll stay with her." Maddie volunteers along with the girls. "No, I'll be fine. You go have fun." I smile slightly trying my best not to cry. "Y/n that's a lie, your gonna eat ice cream." Nicole says looking at me. I sigh. "No I'm not! See look I'm walking. I'll see you there." I say putting an earbuds in my ear as I start walking. Dads car drives passed me as Laurence's car stops beside me. He honks the horn to get my attention. I roll my eyes and take out my left earbud. "What?" I ask annoyed.
"Get in." Laurence demands in a nice tone. "Why?" I ask still looking down at the pavement. "Because, your Father told me to drive you." He sighs loud enough for me to hear. I look down at my phone then keep walking forwards. I feel arms wrap around my waist, looking behind me there Laurence is dragging me to his car. Not trying to get out of his tight grasp around me I turn my music up full blast.

Laurence opens the passenger side door and sets me down, passing me my seatbelt, he shuts the door and walks to his side. I buckle up and look out the window as a couple tears all down my face.

(•)

The car pulls over as Laurence parks next to Dads car. I unbuckle my seatbelt and storm off into the field of evergreen, spruce and pine trees in a row. The girls try to stop me but I run farther into the maze of trees. The smell of pine fills my nose as I inhale which calms me down the more I walk. Two arms pull me back holding me in place, I kick and squirm trying to get out of there grasp but it's no use. I turn my head seeing Travis and Dante. Pulling out an earbud I stop struggling and sigh. "What are you doing?" I ask looking back at them. "Garroth wants to speak with you." They say letting go of me as Garroth, Zane and Vylad circle me. I cross my arms over my chest. "Y/n, you're going to hear why Laurence did what he did even if you don't want too." Garroth says giving me a dirty look. "Garroth please, I don't want to hear it." I say on the verge of tears once again. "Why? Why don't you want to hear it?" Garroth asks raising his voice. "Because Garroth, I'm deeply hurt by what happened."

I answer shutting my eyes tightly. Garroth try's to explain before he gets cut of by Laurence. "Garroth stop!" He yells clenching his hands into fists. "I-I'm sorry! I'm j-just not r-ready to h-hear it. Give me time, when I'm ready I'll tell you Laurence." I say tears rolling down my cheeks, Laurence nods I smile lightly at him before running away. I saw a beautiful tree by the girls so I yelled for everyone. They all came running as we all took turns cutting down the tree. "Can I have a turn?" I ask pushing my way through everyone. "If I can't do it you can't ether." Garroth says watching me. I glare at him as I grab the saw from him. Putting the sharp edge in the small dent in the tree I move it away from me then toward me while pushing on the end where the tree is standing up by. Soon enough, the tree falls onto the soft snow. I look at Garroth and curtsey. "Eat that!" I say crossing my arms over my chest as I walk away. "Dude, your baby sister is stronger then us." Dante says as i walk away with a smirk on my face. Then, a bright (F/C) light flashed before me.

"I wonder what that light is all about?"

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1111 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜