Dreams

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

~Dream starts~ ~ten years ago~

"Y/n we're going to the park so come down and get your shoes on." Mom yells at me from downstairs. "Coming Mommy." I say as I walk slowly down the stairs. "Daddy can you help me get my shoes on?" I ask my Dad as he walks passed me. "I sure can N/n." He says kneeling down and grabbing my shoes. "All done!" Daddy says helping me stand up. "Thank you Daddy!" I say giving him a hug. "Your welcome sweetheart." He says hugging me back. "N/n if you hear a knock at the door then open it." Daddy says as he walks away. "Ok Daddy I will." I say as I sit on the floor waiting for someone to knock at the door.

(•)

I hear a knock at the door then blast up to answer it. "Hello Y/n." I look up to see who it is. "Yay Laurence!" I yell and run up to him and give him a big hug.

~Dream ends~

My eyes dart open I look around to see that I'm cuddling with Laurence.

~AHHH I CAN'T BREATH I CAN'T STOP FANGIRLING😝😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁~

~Laurence~  

                     ~Dream starts~

"Laurence we're going to the park so come down and get your shoes on." My Dad yells from downstairs. "Ok coming." I say running down the stairs. I get my shoes on and wait for Cadenza to get ready. "Bye Dad." I say giving my father a hug. "Bye kids be good for the Ro'meave's." "We will Dad." Cadenza says as she shuts the door. We make it to the Ro'meave's house and I knock on the door. The door opens but I don't see anyone until I look down. "Hello Y/n." I say looking down at the tiny Ro'meave just standing there then she looks up at me. "Yay Laurence!" She says giving me a big hug I hug her back.

~End of dream~

I open my eyes to see that Y/n and I are cuddling, I looking down and Y/n is wide awake. "Good morning Y/n how did you sleep last night?" I say moving away from her. "Pr-Pretty good! How did you sleep?" She  asks. "Amazing, but I had a dream from a long time ago." I say looking at her. "What kind of dream?" She asks me as she sits up. "It was when we were little and we went to the park." I say looking up at her. "I remember that...Wait I had the same dream." She says a little worried. "You had the same dream?" I ask confused. "Yeah that same dream but I woke up when you and Cadenza got there, I opened the door you said Hello then I gave you a big hug...Then I woke up." She says looking down at me. "Yeah, that's the same with me, I woke up and we where cuddling." I say blushing. "Y-Yeah we were, I should probably go get dressed." Y/n says jumping out of my bed to get dressed. "Yeah that's a good idea." I say getting out of my bed.