PROMise

"Yes I did make a pun out of the name for this chapter, I don't know anything about prom. The high school I'll be going to next year doesn't have prom, so..."
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

(•)

It's the end of the year, which means prom. Laurence asked me to go with him and of course I said yes. Katelyn's going with Travis, Nicole is going with Dante, Cadenza is going with Garroth, KC is going with Zane, Lucinda is going with Teony. As friends. Aphmau is going with Aaron. Nobody as talk to him since the beginning of the year so it's nice that we get to talk again. When we were on vacation and we met Kora, Ashley and Jeremy I guess they moved to Phoenix Drop so they are going to school here. Vylad is planning on asking Kora to prom. Maddie still doesn't have anyone to go with but, she likes Jeremy.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" I hear my name being called snapping me out of my thoughts. The door swings open revealing Maddie and Kora. "What's up?" I ask laying on my stomach with my pillow underneath me. "Wegotaskedtoprom!" They say at the same time. Not hearing a word they said needing them to back track. "First: one at a time. Second: talk slower and last: what?" I ask as Maddie starts talking. "I got asked to prom!" She squeals as my eyes light up. "I got asked too!" Kora squeals as I get up with some new found energy. "Who asked you?" I ask holding in my fan girl. "Vylad ask me!" Kora says as we all fan girl. "Jeremy asked me!" Maddie says as we fan girl once again. "Oh my Irene! Let's ask Cadenza to make us all dresses!" The three of us squeal.

(•)

It's the night of prom! The group got asked to help set up before we go to our homes to get ready so that's what we're doing.

I grab some streamers and climb a tall ladder while Maddie, Nicole, Katelyn and Kora hold the bottom. I start hanging the streamers up on the stage until the ladder moves and I lose balance. I clench my muscles waiting for impact but there is none. I slowly open my eyes seeing Laurence smiling at me. "Glad I got you." He says putting me down. "Thank you Laur~Bear." I say hugging him, as the girls come over to us. "Oh my Irene! Y/n we are so sorry! Regina bumped into us!" They say frantically I scoff at her name. "It's ok, she's just being a bitch because her and Michi's stupid plan didn't work." I say as I cross my arms over my chest. "Miss. Ro'meave you and you're friends can go now, Regina you'll be staying here decorating and when prom is over you'll stay and clean up, understood?" Principal Chad says rather fast. "Thank you Principal Chad." I thank him as we all go to the doors. "What! That's not fair! Agh!" Regina says having a little hissy fit. Once we get outside we all start laughing.

(•)

All the girls' are here while Cadenza gives out dresses does our hair and makeup. "I'm so excited for tonight!" Cadenza squeals as she pulls out dresses handing them to everyone.