PLEASE READ INPORTANT!!!!

"Hello all you lovely Readers out there, I'm sorry that this isn't a chapter but I need to explain a couple of things so the story makes more sense."
"Ok first off you all might be thinking why isn't Zianna
(Aka your mother) doing anything about Garte (aka your father) when he abuses your brothers and you?"
1: "Garte is a very powerful business man and he could find his way out of prison if someone finds out what he is doing to your family."
2: "Zianna is still in love with Garte so if she loses him she will become vary depressed and your life will become a living hell and nobody wants that."
3: "Zianna knows a secret that nobody else knows about Garte which is why he dose what he dose to his family."
"Now that that's over your siblings age from youngest to oldest."
The first: Garroth.
The second: Zane.
The third: Vylad.
The forth: Y/n.
"Y/n has a twin your twin is Vylad but he's older then you by two minutes that's how your the one that got cursed."
"I hope that cleared that up."
"Now for your age!"
First Name: Garroth
Last name: Ro'meave
Age: 16
First Name: Laurence
Last name: Zvahl
Age: 16
Fist Name: Zane
Last Name: Ro'meave
Age: 15
First Name: Vylad
Last Name: Ro'meave
Age: 14
Fist Name: Y/n
Last Name: Ro'meave
Age: 14
First Name: Cadenza
Last Name: Zvahl
Age: 16
"I hope that helps you! Now for there year."
Name: Garroth
Year: junior
Name: Laurence
Year: junior
Name: Zane
Year: sophomore
Name: Vylad
Year: freshman
Name: Y/n
Year: freshman
Name: Cadenza
Year: sophomore
"There are all of the years that there in, I have decided to add new people in the story! but the exciting part is you guys get to make them yourself! I will set a few category's that you guys will get to choose from, you can leave a comment or go to my twitter and send it to me there then I will choose the winners and add their character in the story, Before I tell you the category's here is my twitter: Wolfe~Chan. That's my twitter now for the character category's."
Y/n's best friend one.
Y/n's best friend two.
Y/n's best friend three.
Mean girl that's obsessed with Laurence.
Raven's child. (Raven is Zianna's best friend in high school)
Y/n's cousin that's a toddler.
Y/n's cousin that's a child.
Y/n's cousin that's a baby.
"That's all the category's now I'm going to explain how the category's work if you don't understand."

1: "Choose your category."
Raven's child.
2: "Choose gender."
Girl.
3: "Choose full name."
First Name: Desdemona
Middle Name: Ivy
Last Name: Blair
4: "Hair colour."
Black hair
5: "Skin tone."
Pale
6: "Personality."
Nice, Shy, Loner, Evil, Sleepy, Bitchy at times,
7: "Favourite colour."
All dark colours.
8: "Does your character have magics."
She's a Witch.
"That's pretty much it! you don't have to use the same thing that I used you don't have to make Raven's child a girl, Don't copy the things that I did make your own you can use some of the things that I used just not all,😀😃😄😁😆 I will announce that winners in 2-4 weeks! The competition starts tomorrow, That's all start choosing your category I will give a shoutout to the people that win. Baii don't stop being FABULOUS and don't forget to tell your friends to read and plzz vote on my book!!! Thank you and goodnight/good day/good morning/Good afternoon."