No more darkness just pain

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

We walk out of the house and start walking to Garroth's car to get as far away from the house as possible. "Garroth where are we going to stay?" I ask him rubbing my arms to keep warm. "I'll ask Laurence if we can stay at his house." Garroth says pulling out his phone about to call Laurence.

Garroth: "Hey Laurence." Garroth says as Laurence answers the phone.

Laurence: "Hey Garroth, what's up?" I hear Laurence's voice through the phone because of how loud he is.

Garroth: "Can we maybe stay at your house instead of mine?" Garroth asks trying not to make it sound suspicious.

Laurence: "Why? What's wrong with your house?" He asks Garroth.

Garroth: "Umm, because my Mom told me she wasn't going to be home for a couple of weeks, and we can't stay at my house alone." Garroth lies terribly.

Laurence: "Oh ok, Cadenza is coming back home from Katelyn's house." When he says Katelyn's name I flinched.

Garroth: "Great, we will be at school to pick you up." Garroth says starting the car up.

Laurence: "Alright, see you guys then." Laurence says just before Garroth hangs up.

"We are going to pick him and Cadenza up from school and go to his house for a couple of weeks." Garroth says pulling out of the driveway. "C-Cadenza is going to stay there...even with me there?" I ask trying not to cry. "Yeah she is are you going to be ok N/n?" Garroth asked turning his head to look at me. "I don't really know." I say as I look out the window.

(•)

I see Laurence and Cadenza walking to the car. "Hey Guys, Hey Y/n are you all right?" Laurence asks opening the door. "Umm...it still hurts a lot but it'll go away soon." I say wincing as I shift in my seat. "I hope it gets better soon." Laurence says looking at me smiling. "Thank you Laurence." I say smiling back at him.

(•)

We make it to Laurence's house and I hop out of the car and grab my bag of stuff. "Ok Vylad and Zane can have the basement rooms, Garroth you can share a room with Laurence, and Y/n you can sleep in my room or with one of your brothers." Cadenza says as we get into the house. "Oh ok, t-thank you Cadenza." I say nervously. "Your welcome Y/n." I start walking up the stairs to put my suitcase by the bathroom then Cadenza came up the stairs to talk to me. "Hey Y/n can I talk to you?" Cadenza asks from behind me. "Sure what do you want to talk about?" I ask putting my suitcase down. "I'm so sorry that I just watched Katelyn kick you I was just in shock." She says looking at me with regret in her eyes. "It's ok Cadenza it doesn't hurt much anymore I'm used to it." I ask forgiving her. "Wait your used to it?" She asks confused. "Umm I-I need some fresh air!" I say as I push my way downstairs and start crying. "Y/n are you ok?"

Laurence says as I run outside. I slam the door behind me walking down the street. "Y/n wait please stop!" I hear Laurence yell at me as I walk down the street, so I stop dead in my tracks to face Laurence. "Y/n why are you crying is there something wrong?" Laurence asks putting his hands on my shoulders. "No there's nothing wrong Laurence I'm fine my stomach is starting to hurt but I'm find." I say rubbing my arms to keep warm. "Your still in pain from Katelyn?" Laurence says looking at me as I'm freezing. "Y-Yeah k-kinda s-still I-in p-pain." I say shivering. "Y/n are you cold?" Laurence asks me moving closer to me. "Y-yeah I-I'm f-freezing." I say stuttering. "Here take my hoodie." He says handing his hoodie to me. "B-but L-Laurence a-are y-you g-going to b-be c-cold?" I say handing his hoodie back. "No Y/n, you can use my hoodie I'm not cold." He says passing it back to me. "Ok t-thank y-you L-Laurence." I say as I put his hoodie on.