Halloween Dance [part one]

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

The bell just rang math class is over! I was on my way to vocals with Laurence until Vylad, Maddie and I were called to the Principals office. "Vylad, Madeline and Y/n Ro'meave please come to the Principals office, thank you." The secretary says through the speakers. I looked at Laurence confused. What did I do? "I'll be right back." I say giving Laurence a quick peck on the lips. I walked over to the front desk I looked down one hallway and saw Vylad then looked down the other and saw Maddie.

(Season two episode one of River Dale is where I got the popping out of different parts of the school)

We walked down to the office together in complete silence, once we got to the front desk the secretary came and told us to knock on the Principals door. We walked into the office I knocked on the door Principal Chad open it smiled then told us to take a seat. "First; your not in trouble, second; all your teachers have come to me  telling me about your grades so, last week there was a staff meeting where we decided to bump you three up a grade to sophomore. I have your new schedule here now go to class." Principal Chad says we nod our heads and walk to class.

                 -Maddie's schedule-

First period: Writing
Second period: Math
Third period: Art
Fourth period: Magicks
Fifth period: Lunch
Sixth period: Science
Seventh period: Gym
Eighth period: Vocals

                    -Vylad's schedule-

First period: Math
Second period: Geometry
Third period: Writing
Fourth period: Magicks
Fifth period: Lunch
Sixth period: Science
Seventh period: Art
Eighth period: Gym

                      -Y/n's schedule-

First period: Writing
Second period: Geometry
Third period: Art
Fourth period: Magicks
Fifth period: Lunch
Sixth period: Math
Seventh period: Gym
Eighth period: Vocals

"Vylad, Maddie can I see if we have any classes together?" I ask they nod their head and show me there schedule. "We Magicks and lunch together." I say smiling. "Well Maddie shall we go to gym?" I ask linking my arms with her. "We shall (N/N)!" Maddie says linking her arm with me as we skip down the hallway to gym.

(•)

Cadenza was doing all of our makeup, Vylad, Maddie and I still need to tell everyone the incredible news! "We need to tell you guys something." The three of us say. "And that is...?" Everyone says looking at us. "When we got called to the office Principal Chad told us...we got bumped up a grade because we are too smart for freshmen! So that means we are sophomores!" The three of us yell smiling. "On my no way!" The girls shout hugging Maddie and I. "Oh my babies! Just wait until I tell your Father!" Mom says hugging us. My siblings become stiff so does Laurence. "M-Mom please d-don't tell F-Father about this?" I stuttered from the fear. "Okay, but you need to tell him soon." Mom says walking back to the kitchen. "All done!" Cadenza say as we all look into the mirror.