Girls' Night

"Early chapter because it's Christmas!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
(F/I): Favourite ice cream

                              ~Y/n~

The girls' and I have been talking about what songs we are going to sing on tour, Timothy and Melody called me asking if I could make a song for the two bands to sing. The Lucinda said it would be good for me so I can get my mind off the event earlier today, so I said I'd do it and started writing. Cadenza and Lucinda left about an a hour so they should be back soon. "So, Y/n how is song writing going?" Katelyn asks peering over my shoulder looking at what I have so far. "Good. Do you know where Cadenza and Lucinda are-" I start until the door flys open showing Cadenza, Lucinda, Aphmau and KC with a (F/I) ice cream bucket, bags filled with stuff and in the background my brothers and Laurence looking at the girls.
But Laurence looking at me.
"Girls' night!!" They all shout filing into the room one by one, I walk over to the door and slam it in there face.

"Y/n~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan brought you your favourite ice cream!" KC says putting the ice cream bucket on the the floor. "Thank you KC," I say hugging her.
"Your welcome Y/n~Senpai, if you need anything Kawaii~Chan is here to help." She says putting her hand on my shoulder smiling at me. "Thank you KC. Did you ask my Mom if you could spend the night?" I ask looking at Cadenza and Lucinda. "Yes we asked your Mom, that's why we're here!" Cadenza says putting down her bag. "What are we going to do first?" Aphmau asks sitting on the floor in front of my bed. "I want ice cream!" Maddie and I say looking at the ice cream bucket, we all laugh until we realize we have no spoons.

"I'll go get some spoons, blankets and pillows for you girls.'" I say walking over to the door. "Y/n, do you want someone to go with you?" Nicole asks looking at me with worry in her voice. "N-No, I'll be find. Thanks anyways." I say, Nicole just nods. I take a deep breath then open the door to be face to face with my brothers and Laurence. I push past them and run downstairs into the kitchen with footsteps following behind me. Grabbing the amount of spoons needed I slip past Garroth but Zane and Vylad hold me back. "Y/n what's wrong?" Garroth asks sternly standing in front of me. "Why don't you ask Laurence?" I ask looking back and him. "I don't want Laurence to tell me I want you to. Now, tell me." Garroth says gripping my arm. "Well, the girls' and I were walking to my locker when we saw Laurence and Regina making out in the corner. Hints the ice cream bucket, the girls,' ignoring him, locking myself in my room, oh yeah, and my blood shot eyes, red tear stained cheeks and depressed clothes. Is that enough of an explanation for you?!"

I shout crying again. I wiggle out of the boys' grasp and run up the stairs to my room. "Y/n," Vylad and Zane say looking up at me from the living room, I slowly turn around and look at them.
"Is that true?" Garroth asks clenching his hands into fists. "Y-Yes! If it weren't true I wouldn't be crying would I?!?!" I shout getting annoyed. "Garroth, Zane, Vylad, Madeline and Y/n Ro'meave get down here now!" I hear that booming voice call from downstairs I open my bedroom door to get Maddie. "Maddie come downstairs, girls' whatever you do or hear DON'T come downstairs." I say they just nod as Maddie gets up and walks with me. "What's happening Y/n?" Maddie asks me in a whisper voice. "Just don't back talk then you should be fine." I whisper as I start running down the stairs. "Y/n get down here now!" Father shouts once again as I grab Maddie's hand dragging her in line with the others.

"S-Sorry F-Father, I was just g-getting M-Maddie." I say gesturing to Maddie.
"Why hello Madeline." Father says walking in front of Maddie. "H-Hello." Maddie says scared seeing Father for the first time. "I'll be back in about an hour, you three tell Maddie the rules." Father says walking out the door. When we hear the door slam we all stop holding our breath, which we didn't even know we were holding in the first place.
"Ok, so there are a lot of rules,
first: No back talking.
Second: No arguing.
Third: Don't disobeying him.
Forth: No staying out later then 8:30.
Fifth: If he asks you for something do it.
Sixth: We can't have friends over unless it's an emergency," "What about the girls' and Laurence?" Maddie asks sitting on the couch next to me. "Mom probably talked to Father about the girls' staying over to get my mind off everything, and for him, since he's Garroth's friend it doesn't matter."

I say looking at Maddie while she looks confused. "So what your saying Father is sexist?" Maddie asks very confused. "Yes, Father is sexist Maddie." I say sighing as I run my hands through my hair. "How did you survive being the only girl here alone?" Maddie asks amazed. "It's called fake." I say looking down at my hands. "Wait what fake? What does that mean?" They all ask looking at me. "Oh boy, I'm gonna have to teach you three how to be fake," I sigh before getting up. "Maddie, Vylad, Zane, Garroth I'll teach you how he be fake another day. Maddie just don't invite friends over or disobey Father then you should be fine." I say wincing when I get a sharp pain in my back. "Y/n are you ok?" Zane asks walking over to me. "No, I N.H.N." I say using Zane and I's code word. N.H.N is undercover for
'Need Help Now' Zane nods his head and walks to his room while I follow him up.

"Merry Christmas! I hope you had an amazing Christmas, I had an ok one, but that's not what matters! We're almost at 3K reads! That's insane! I love you all so much. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!"

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1150 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚