You Are Independent

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

Laurence is just standing there watching me cry. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say still cleaning and him still watching. I finished cleaning the living room so I try to stand. Once I'm standing I slowly put one foot in front of the other and walk to the stairs. I collapse to the floor as I feel burning on my back I turn my head and see my school uniform is getting inside the cut so I just take it off. I look over at Laurence his eyes wide once he sees my back. I walk over to the little mirror in the hallway where Laurence is standing and look at all the scars on my back along with the new ones too. "Oh goodie five new scars to add to my collection!" I say sarcastically as I look at my bruised cheek. "Shit, there's no way in hell makeup will cover that up." I whisper as I walk to the bathroom and grab the antibacterial wipes and some makeup.

I walk back to the mirror sit on the stool open the antibacterial wipes, move my hair out of the way and grab a cloth stick it in my mouth then start cleaning the cuts. I try not I scream into the cloth while I'm doing this so instead tears fall. I get all the cuts cleaned then open the concealer and start covering the big bruise on my cheek. I get most of it covered with the concealer so I grab the blush that matches my skin most and apply that to my cheek.

"Garroth isn't here." I say to Laurence who is still behind me. "I'm not here for Garroth." He says looking at me through the mirror. "If you think for a second your going to talk to me about what you did, your wrong." I say getting off the stool and walking up the stairs to my room with Laurence following behind. I lock the door behind me and find an outfit to wear.

"Y/n please just listen to me

"Y/n please just listen to me..." He says from the other side of the door.
"I understand that you hate me right now, just know that I'll never stop loving you, no matter what. Goodbye Y/n Ro'meave. I still love you..." He says before he leaves the house. "I'm so stupid!" I yell from the top of my lungs as I fall to the floor in tears. I grab my song journal then write songs while crying.

~Laurence~

"Y/n please just listen to me..." I say putting my hand into the door. No answer. "I understand you hate me right now, just know that I'll stop loving you, no matter what. Goodbye Y/n Ro'meave. I still love you..." I say taking my hand off the door and walking out of her house. Out of her life. "I'm so stupid!" I hear Y/n yell from the top of her lungs.
"Good job Laurence." Garte says from in front of me. "What do you want?" I spit at him. "I've come to congratulate you for breaking my daughter's heart." He says smirking. "Leave me alone. You've done enough!" I say pushing passed him.

~Maddie~

I feel my phone vibrate and see Y/n texted me.

Y/n: You can come home now.

Maddie: Ok, can the girls come over?

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

Maddie: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: No, come over quick.

Maddie: Ok we're on our way.

"Come on girls, we need to help Y/n she's not doing good!" I say as I grab my bag and run out of Nicole's house down the street to mine. As I'm running I see Laurence walking down the street. I look behind me at the girls and smirk, we all put our middle finger up at Laurence then sprint to my house. "Maddie slow down! We can't keep up!" Nicole shouts. "I can't! I need to help Y/n! She's not in good conditions at the moment! I'm afraid she might do something stupid!" I shout back sprinting faster.

I swing open the front door and run upstairs into Y/n and I's room. "Y/n!" I shout trying to open our bedroom door. "M-Maddie?" I hear Y/n's shaky voice from inside our room. "Yes Y/n, it's me open up." I say as hear the door click then opens showing Y/n with bloodshot eyes and tears streaming down her face. "Oh my Irene Y/n!" The girls say when they see her. "Are you ok?" I ask her, she shakes her head and starts crying more. "N-N-No, I'm n-not o-ok." She says her voice shaky.

~Y/n~

N-N-No, I'm n-not o-ok." I say my voice shaky. The girls look at me with sad expressions. The front door opens and closes then footsteps running upstairs. Standing at my door are my brothers and Laurence. I grab ahold of the girls' shirts and pull them into my Maddie and I's room then lock the door. I walk over to my bed wrap up in the blanket and stare at my hands as the tears run down my cheeks onto my hands, the girls' come and sit on the bed with me. "Y/n, you don't need him. What's the name of our album?" Maddie asks, I turn my head and look at them. "I-Independent." I say my voice shaky.

"Yeah, independent. What are the songs about on the album?" Maddie asks another question. "B-Being free and that you don't n-need a boy-friend." I answer tears streaming down my cheeks. "Yes,
Y/n you are independent!" Maddie says hugging me then the girls' join in. "You can get through this." Katelyn says hugging me along with the others. "We will help you through this." Nicole says rubbing my back.

I am Independent.

(A/N)

"Hello my little Crazy's! Sorry this update is a little late, I've been sleeping on and off all day, I also have my period and TERRIBLE cramps. There will be a Christmas special sometime after Christmas. I love you all Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!"

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1136 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚