Home at last

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

Garroth pulls into the driveway then turns of his car opens the trunk so everyone can grab there bags. "Y/n take the keys and open the door will ya." Garroth says handing me the house keys. "Yeah sure." I say as I walk over to the door get the right key put it in the key hole then turn it to the right and open the door, I turned around to grab my bag then walked over to the door, I stood on the outside of the doorway just looking into my house. "Y/n are you ok?" Laurence asks turning around to look at me already inside the house. "Y-Yeah i-I'm fine." I say taking a deep breath in then walked inside my house. I stood there looking around my house then told everyone were they're staying. "Cadenza you can sleep in my room, and Laurence you can sleep in Garroth's room." I say walking up the stairs to my room. "Everyone we need to tell you something!" Garroth says as I turn around to look at him. "Cadenza and I are dating!" Garroth and Cadenza say in unison. "Oh that's amazing I will be right back I just need to put my bag in my room." I say running up to my room. "AHHHH MY BIG BROTHER HAS A GIRLFRIEND AHHHHHHHH!" I fangirl into my pillow. Then I walked out of my room back downstairs. "I'm back I'm so happy for you two!" I say smiling. "Was that you who was screaming?" Laurence asks looking at me from at the top of the stairs. "Oh y-you heard t-that." I say blushing. "Yeah kinda hard not to hear." Vylad says sitting on the couch reading one of his books. "SHUT UP VYLAD!" I yell in anger. "You can't make me." Vylad says bringing sass into our argument. "Oh alright so your bringing sass into our fight." I say as I get sassy. "Now who's the one bringing sass into this." Vylad says pointing at me. "I'm only getting sassy because your getting sassy." I say pointing at Vylad. "I'll stop when you stop." Vylad says turning to look at me. "I'm being sassy because your being sassy." I say putting me hand on my forehead. "Yep." Vylad says looking at his book. "I hate being your twin." I say as I walk down the stairs to go hug Vylad. "Wait your twins!" Laurence and Cadenza say at the same time. "Oh right I haven't told you about that yet have I?" I say letting go of Vylad. "No care to explain?" Laurence and Cadenza says in unison. "Y-yeah I'm gonna go have a nap yeah a nap. Bye!" I say running up the stairs into my room. I shut the door then lay down on my bed, I hear my door slowly open I turn my head to see Laurence. "So having a 'nap' aren't ya." Laurence says shutting the door. "Ya umm that's a lie, but now you can help me clean my room." I say standing up. "What is there to clean?" Laurence says looking at my spotless clean room. "Umm well you don't have to help me clean." I say thinking of the basement I have to clean. "I don't have to clean?" Laurence asks looking at me confused. "Nope I'll go get the cleaning supplies." I say walking down stairs to get the stuff. "Come on Laurence!" I yell from down stairs, Laurence comes out of my room then follows me to the basement. "Why do you have to clean the basement?" Laurence asks confused. "Umm well there's a little mess down here so I have to clean it." I say making up an excuse. "Oh ok do you need help?" Laurence says suspiciously. "Nope I got it, I just don't wanna be down in my basement alone." I say as I'm about to open the door. "Ok I'll stay down here with you." Laurence says as I open the door to the basement, I open the door peek my head around the corner flick on the light to see if he was down here. Then walked in. "Why is there just a random bed down here?" Laurence asks worried. "That's the spare bed it's really old and gross but nobody has time to take it to the dump." I say as I start spraying the my blood stains on the bed. "I need cold water and a bar of soap Laurence can you get that for me?" I ask looking at him for help. "Yep I'll be right back." Laurence says walking up the three little steps to grab the stuff I had asked for.

I just hope he doesn't ask about my blood stains on the bed.

Laurence walks down the little steps with the stuff I had asked for. "Here you go." Laurence says passed me the stuff. "Thanks, can you pass me the soap?" I ask reaching for the bowl of cold water. "Sure, um what are you cleaning?" Laurence asks passing me the soap. "Uhh I'm cleaning the bed." I say nervously. "Ok, do you need help?" Laurence asks looking at the gross bed. "N I got it!" I say raising my voice a little. "I'm sorry I raised my voice at you." I say grabbing the rag that Laurence got for me then dipping it into the soapy water. "I-It's ok you already told me that you didn't need help you just want me down here because you are scared, It's my fault I shouldn't have asked." Laurence says rubbing his wrist. "No Laurence it's ok, you wanted to help me I raised my voice I'm sorry." I say squeezing the water out of the rag then rubbing my blood stain off of the bed onto the rag. "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run, You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story baby just say yes."

I sing still scrubbing the stained bed. "Whatcha singing?" Laurence asks as I dip the rag into the cold soapy water turning the water slightly red. "I'm singing Love story that I sang at school!" I say going back to scrub the bed. "GUYS COME EAT!" Garroth yells for us to come eat dinner. "COMING GAR GAR!" I yell back at him. "HURRY N/N!" Garroth yells back to me. "THAT DOES'ENT AFFECT ME!" I yell as I wipe the cold water off my hands. "Come on Laurence let's go eat." I say as I open the door to the basement.

(•)

"Y/n your doing the dishes and putting them all away!" Garroth shouts as he runs up the stairs. "Uhh Garroth I hate you!" I shout back at him. "I love you too!" Garroth shouts to me. "Uhh I hate my brothers." I say as I grab everyone's dishes then start cleaning them. "Hey Y/n I'm sleeping in Garroth's room instead of yours." Cadenza says blushing. "Oh ok yeah sure, what about Laurence?" I ask scrubbing the plate. "I don't know he can figure it out on his own." Cadenza says smiling as he walks up the stairs. I finished putting the dishes away so I went upstairs to get dressed. I walked into my room to see Laurence sitting on my bed. "Hey Laurence whatcha doing in my room?" I asked confused. "Waiting for you." He says raising his eyebrow. "Uhh you can sleep in here since Cadenza is sleeping in Garroth's room." I say as I head to my bathroom. "Thanks, I'll be right back I need to get my stuff." Laurence says as he gets off of my bed. "Yeah ok." I say as I shut my bathroom door.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1414 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan- The picture at the top is what your house looks like!