Baby Sitting

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

(•)

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait we all have our costumes ready. In music Miss. Merry told us she wants our bands to sing for the Halloween dance! And of course we said yes! So we are all writing Halloween songs for us to sing. "Y/n sweetie come here please!" Mom says as she walks through the front door, I get up and walk to the door. "What's up Mom?" I ask going around the corner. "Auntie Donna and Uncle Logon are going on vacation for a couple days so she asked if we could take care of there kids,"

Mom explains I raise an eyebrow. "And I needed to know this why?" I ask confused. "Because I have to work on the weekends so your going to take care of them." Mom says smiling. "Why can't Garroth, Zane, Vylad or Maddie do it?" I ask pointing in the dinner table. "Garroth can't cook without someone telling him what to do, Zane is not good with kids, Vylad can't take care of them because they aren't as smart as him and Maddie doesn't know them. You can cook without someone telling you what to do, you are good with kids your amazing with kids, you can take care of them even if they aren't as smart as you and you know them. That's why I'm asking you please take care of them for a couple days that's all I ask of you?"

Mom asks after she's done explaining. "Alright fine! I always knew I was better then all my siblings," I say smiling. "Where are the kids Mom?" I ask looking around. "They are in the backyard, can you go bring them inside please?" Mom asks, I nod my head walk to the back door to see my little cousins running around. "Y/n!" Quinn and Jackson yell running up to me I walk closer to them, once we reach each other we hug once the hug breaks I walk over to the baby in the stroller and pick him up.

 "Y/n!" Quinn and Jackson yell running up to me I walk closer to them, once we reach each other we hug once the hug breaks I walk over to the baby in the stroller and pick him up

(OMG! THEY ARE SO CUTE!! I LOVE CHILDREN! THEY ARE SO CUTE!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍)

"How are you guys?" I ask smiling at Ace. "Good! We've missed you!" Quinn says Jackson shaking his head 'yes' I smile then kneel to there level. "Well I've missed you too! Now, what do you say we go inside?" I ask them standing up from keeling. "Yeah! Gar-Gar, Zu-Zu and Vwlad I wanna see dem!" Jackson says running up the little steps to the door. I open the door Quinn pushes the stroller into the house. "Thank you Quinn." I say smiling at her, she smiles back at me and says. "Your welcome Y/n, where is Gar-Gar, Zu-Zu and Vwlad at?" She asks looking up at me with big eyes. "Follow me, there's people I want you to meet." I say with Ace in my arms and holding Quinn's hand while Jackson holds my pinky walking to the dinning room. "Laurence, Maddie, Katelyn, Nicole, Dante, Travis these are my little cousins, Quinn, Ace and Jackson!"

I say pointing to the kids clinging onto me. "Quinn, Jackson, Ace this is my boyfriend Laurence, my friends Katelyn, Nicole, Dante and Travis and my sister Maddie, Maddie is your cousin too." I say pointing to everyone else. I feel a little tug on my shirt look down and see Quinn pulling on my shirt gaining my attention, I bend down to her level once again. "Yes Quinn?" I say smiling she whispers in my ear and says this. "That," she says pointing to Laurence. "Is your boyfriend?" She asks still pointing to Laurence with wide eyes. "Yes, what's wrong with him?" I ask raising my eye brow. "We gonna keep close eye on him."

Jackson says as Quinn, Ace and him point to Laurence. I burst out laughing. "O-ok... you do... t-that! I say in between laughs. "Where's my buddy Jackson?" Garroth asks looking around, I look behind me and see Jackson hiding behind me so nobody can see him. "Jackson do you wanna see Gar-Gar?" I ask still looking behind me, Jackson moves his head so I can see his blue eyes then nods his head. "Do you want me to walk you over here?" I ask he nods his head let's go of my hand and leg puts his arms up in the air then moves his fingers to the palm of his hands back to the ceiling. I hand Ace to Quinn so I can pick up Jackson once I pick him up he puts his head on my shoulder and holds me tighter. I walk over to Garroth turn around so back is facing him Jackson's head flys up when he sees Garroth, I turn back around give Jackson to Garroth Jackson gives Garroth a big hug then laches onto him let he did with me.

"Y/n I has to pee!" Quinn says doing the pee dance, I walk over to her grab Ace and show her the bathroom she runs in closed the door then yelled. "Y/n stay out there for me please!" "I will." I say back Ace starts winning so I rock him back and forth. The bathroom door opens and out pops Quinn we walk back to the dinning room I get Quinn some toys to play with and set them up for her, Ace starts winning again so I walk over to his stroller check and see if he shit which he didn't so I grabbed his bottle put some milk in it warmed it up in the microwave for 20 seconds. The microwave beeped I take out the warm milk put the lid on it and feed Ace while walking back to the others.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1064 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜