Too the park!

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

"Nice to finally meet you Y/n, my name is Irene." The lady-erm I mean Irene says to me.

Why does that name sound so familiar?

Oh my Irene why don't I- "L-Lady Irene?" Ask looking up at Irene. "Yes, Y/n I am Lady Irene." She says smiling. "Lady Irene why am I here?" I ask looking around Balsam soul. "You are here because I need to tell you more about your life, the parts your parents took away from you." Irene says motioning me to come to her, I slowly walk closer to her. "Don't be shy Y/n I'm not here to hurt you." Irene says flashing a small smiling at me. I smile back and walk faster so I am right beside her. "Now Y/n I want to talk to you so let's go my house, follow me." Lady Irene says walking across a dark almost black wood bridge. I follow her to see a purple forest.

We walk a little farther and I see a little cottage in the distance

We walk a little farther and I see a little cottage in the distance. "This is my home!" Lady Irene says opening the door and walking in me behind her.

"Lady Irene your house is beautiful!" I say looking around at the sight of Lady Irene's house

"Lady Irene your house is beautiful!" I say looking around at the sight of Lady Irene's house. "Thank you Y/n, would you like some tea?" Lady Irene asks going into her kitchen. "Oh yes please!" I say standing by the counter. "Y/n darling you can sit at the table if you'd like." Lady Irene says gesturing to her table. "Oh, thank you." I say pulling the chair out so I can sit on it. "Now Y/n I'm going to give you a memory that you would have been to young to remember." Lady Irene says putting her hands together and underneath her hands was the Irene Matron symbol and purple around her with her wings popped out.