Going Home

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

(•)

I felt arms around my waist tighten a little and bring me closer I slowly opened my eyes and saw Laurence. "Morning Babe." He says pecking my lips. "Morning Laur~Bear, how'd you sleep?" I ask rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hand. "I slept good," he answers. "How about you?" He asks. "One of the best sleeps ever." I say putting my face into Laurence's chest. "That's good, what do you wanna do today?" He asks I look up at him and smile. "Stay right here, tomorrow is our last day so today just sleep." I say putting my face back into his chest. "We can't stay in bed all day." Laurence smiles I mumble into his chest. "Then we can write songs in bed." "I can't understand you when you mumble!" Laurence laughs I move to I'm looking at him. "I said; Then we can write songs in bed." I say stretching. "That's fine with me." Laurence says hugging me, I sit up and sit on his lap so my back was facing him

" Laurence says hugging me, I sit up and sit on his lap so my back was facing him

I grabbed the remote and turned on the t.v then looked through Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask Laurence moving my head so I'm looking at him. "Can we watch IT?" He asks smiling evilly. "No! A happy movie!" I say looking back at the t.v.
"How about we watch (F/A)?" I smile brightly then put it on grabbed paper and pencils so we could write songs.

                          ~Laurence~

"I'll be right back Babe I've gotta get my cup from the car." I say Y/n gets off my lap and nods. I leave the room walk down the stairs unlock my car door I felt someone tap my shoulder I turn around then everything went black.(😱😱😱😱)
I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room with a little light then a man in a suit walked over to me. "Ah! Laurence your awake eh?"

The man says as I struggle to get the chains off my wrists. "You won't be able to get those off." The man says so I stop trying. "What do you want?" I scoff at the man as he walks into the light. I still don't know who this man is. "Your going to brake up with Y/n." The man says. "You can't tell me what to do." I scoff at him as he laughs. "Yes I can, and I will, now do I have to repeat myself?" The man says raising his voice. "How do you know Y/n?" I ask getting a little worried. "She's my daughter, that's how I know her." The man says. "I don't believe you!"

I shout struggling once again. The man walks into the light and I see Garte. "Now Laurence do you believe me?" Garte asks smiling. "Yes. I won't brake up with Y/n." I say standing my ground. "Yes you will." He says he's smile going away. "Make me." I say gritting my teeth. "If you don't then I will take a video while I beat her and send it to you, and if you do what I say then you will get no video." He says with a sickening grin. "No you won't, your bluffing."

I say not wanting to believe it. "Fine I'll let you go, if you tell anyone about this then I will make sure your precious girlfriend will be tortured like never before. You understand me boy?" He says getting the chains off me. I nod my head then run back to the house.

                            ~Y/n~

I looked up at the door and saw Laurence walking in. "Took you long enough!" I say as he sits next to me. "Yeah sorry Travis made me go get stuff to make tacos with." He explains I nod my head then in comes Mom. "Can you guys get packed Sylvana has to get back to work for tomorrow so we have to cut the vacation short." Mom says passing me a plate of pancakes for Laurence and I.

(Auto correct corrected and to abs and Laurence to Laurence's. 'Mom says passing me a plate of pancakes for Laurence's abs I?' What?! 😂😂😂😂)

"Ok thanks Mom!" I say as she walks out of my room. "I guess we gotta go pack." I say taking a bite out of my pancake. "Yeah I guess." Laurence says helping me pack my bag.

(•)

Instead of going on the ferry we got our private jet so it was quick to get back. Why we didn't do this on the way here? I have no idea. Guess nobody thought about it. "Who wants tacos?" Travis asks holding his plate full of tacos above his head. "Give me tacos," I shout with my hands up in the air I look over at Mom she's giving me that stare,

 "Give me tacos," I shout with my hands up in the air I look over at Mom she's giving me that stare,

I slowly put my hands down. "Please?" I kinda ask Mom's face goes back to normal and I sigh a sigh of relief. Travis sits beside me with the plate of tacos then sets it in front of us and we start eating them.
"My tummy huuurrrrttttsss!" Travis and I groan slouching down in the chair. "What do you want me to do about it?" Laurence asks sweetly I feel a few waves of nausea come over me. "You can rub my back and hold my hair back while I puke." I say walking over to the bathroom with Laurence behind me.

I kneel In front of the toilet Laurence grabbed my hair and rubbed my back whilst I puked up all my taco. After a good 5 minutes of puking I finished and we went back to our seats I sat on Laurence's lap I rested my head on his lower shoulder and started falling asleep.

 After a good 5 minutes of puking I finished and we went back to our seats I sat on Laurence's lap I rested my head on his lower shoulder and started falling asleep

"I love you Y/n." Laurence whispers kissing my forehead. "I love too Laurence." I whisper just before I fall asleep.

"I wonder if Garte was bluffing?"
THIS CHAPTER HAS 1093 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜