Our Place

*Part two*

~One Year Later~

Five year-old Garroth runs up the stairs to wake up the twins, so they can get ready for their birthday party. "It's time to get up! It's your birthday!" Garroth yells, as the two dart up and crawl out of bed. "It's our birthday?" The twins say in sync, looking up at their big brother. "Yep! Mummy told me that I have to help you two get dressed and ready for your birthday party."

Garroth says, grabbing the clothes Zianna placed on the rocking chair in their room. Vylad pulls his pajama pants down and starts jumping around, to get them off. Once they're around his ankles, he sits on the ground and kicks them off, watching as they fly across the room. Garroth puts Vylad's teal shorts on, then helps him take his shirt off and puts his clean shirt on.

Garroth buttons one of the two buttons up on his brothers shirt, before Vylad goes running around him and his sisters room. "I need help Gar-Gar!" Y/n says
-already in her underwear- putting her arms in the air, unable to get her shirt off. Her big brother pulls her shirt off then puts her clean dress over her head.

"Thank you Gar-Gar!" Y/n says, giving her brother a big hug before they walk downstairs

"Thank you Gar-Gar!" Y/n says, giving her brother a big hug before they walk downstairs. "Happy birthday!" Zianna says, hugging her kids. Y/n looks in the living room at Zane, sitting on the couch looking at a book. The three year-old wobbles into the living room, putting her hands on the couch, trying to pull herself up with all the strength she has.

"Zu-Zu, help!" She says, tearing her emo brothers gaze from his book. "Please! It's my birthday." She says as he puts his book on the coffee table in front of him, making his baby sister smile. "Thank you!" She says hugging his arm. "Yeah," he mumbles, waiting for Y/n to let go of his arm. Y/n crawls onto Zane's lap and puts the back of her head on his chest.

"Can we watch SpongeBob?" She asks, looking up at Zane. He grabs the remote and puts Sponge Bob on for Y/n. She puts her head back on Zane's chest and watches the show.

(•)

"Mommy, someone at the door!" Vylad yells from the living room, watching SpongeBob with his siblings. Zianna puts the dirty cloth she was cleaning the counter with in the sink and goes to answer the door. "Hello, come on in!" Zianna says, opening the door wider for the Zvahl's. "The kids are in the living room watching SpongeBob."

She says watching as Laurence and Cadenza take their shoes off, hanging their coats on the coatrack. "Happy birthday!" Laurence and Cadenza say, walking into the living room where the others are. Y/n gets off the couch and hugs Laurence. "I'm three! I'm three!" She squeals, looking up at him with her brightly lit (E/C) eyes.

"Can we play outside?" Laurence asks as Y/n let's go of him and runs to Zianna. "Mommy, can Laurence and I play outside?" I ask as she nods her head. Y/n runs back to Laurence and nods her head rapidly. "Let's go!" She says dragging him to the front door. Slipping her shoes and coat on, they go outside. "Follow me, I have something for you!"