He has questions

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

"How long has this been going on?" He asks leaning against the headboard of my bed putting his phone down to listen to what I have to say. "Well it started on Vylad and I's third birthday."

  ~Flashback~

"N/n wake up it's our birthday!" Vwlad yells running into my room. "Uhh Vwad its to early." I say sleepily. "But Y/n Mommy is making our special birthday pancakes!" Vwlad says pointing to my bedroom door. "Come get me when our pancakes are ready." I say turning my back towards Vwlad. "Oh yeah, Daddy is coming home today." Vwlad says standing on his tippy toes. "DADDY'S COMING HOME!" I yell jumping out of my bed pulling Vwlad down the stairs. "Where's Daddy!??!?" I say running into the kitchen were Mommy is making Vwlad and I's birthday pancakes. "Daddy's not home N/n. He'll be home in a couple minutes." Mommy says getting plates out. "Oh ok." I say looking at the dark oak floor.

(•)

I have been sitting here for hours looking out the window waiting for Daddy to come home, until I see Daddy's black car pull into the driveway. "Daddy's home, Daddy's home, Daddy's home!" Vwlad and I yell jumping up and down. Then the door opens and in comes Daddy. "Daddy!" Vwlad and I yell running up to him giving him a big hug. "Hello kiddos happy birthday." Daddy says giving us a hug in return. "Let's open presents now!" Vwlad and I yell running into the living room. "Okay mine first." Daddy says sitting down as Zane sits next to me and Garroth next to Vwlad. "This is my present this is called a whip." Daddy says holding it up then whips it but instead of it hitting Vwlad and I it hit Garroth and Zane.

~Flashback ends~

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Laurence says as a single tear rolls down my cheek. "I-It's ok, so do you have another question?" I ask my voice cracking a little. "Umm Yeah I do, why does he beat you guys?" Laurence asks tilting his head to the side. "We don't know, we've never known, and we're never going to know." I say as tears fall. "When was the first time you all got hit or whipped?" Laurence asks wiping the tears of my face. "Well our first beatings, Garroth and Zane on Vylad and I's third birthday, Vylad got his on our fifth birthday because Father was going to beat me but Vylad jumped in the way, so instead of me it was him. And my first was the day before our first date." I say staring at my hands. "Was it my fault that he beat you the first time?" Laurence asks I look up at him and he has tears in his eyes. "No, no Laurence you didn't cause my family pain. My family caused there own pain." I say as tears fall down his face. "Ok I just needed to know because if it was my fault then I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

Laurence says wiping his tears away. "Are you going to school tomorrow?" He asks looking on his phone to see what time it is. "Uhh it depends how I feel in the morning, but most likely I will not be going to school I probably won't be able to move very much." I say turning to my side to look at Laurence. "Oh who's going to take care of you tomorrow if your not going to school then. Your not in any shape or form to be on your own." He says also turning on his side. "I don't know, we'll figure it out in the morning." I say closing my eyes. "Okay, goodnight." He says shuffling around to get comfy. "Good night Knight in shining armour." I say slowly drifting of into a very painful and uncomfortable sleep.

(•)          

I open my eyes slightly then go to stretch but winced in pain. "Uh I forgot what happened yesterday." I whisper to myself then go into the bathroom to have a shower.

I got out of my shower then got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom went downstairs to see that the boys made breakfast and were ready for school

I walked out of the bathroom went downstairs to see that the boys made breakfast and were ready for school. "Good morning Brothers." I say cheerfully with a hint of pain in my voice. "Good morning baby sis, how are you feeling?" They ask at the same time. "Um that was...creepy...but anyways, I feel okay just can't really move without almost crying." I say sitting next to Vylad and Zane at the bar table.

" I say sitting next to Vylad and Zane at the bar table

This is what it looks like but more seats!

"So your not going to school, all we need you is to get someone to take care of you for the day." Garroth says thinking of who can stay with me. "I can stay with Y/n till she's better." We hear a voice behind us that voice is Laurence. "Are you sure Laurence, what about school?" Zane asks cleaning his dishes looking back at Laurence. "Yeah I'm sure I can do it, and you guys can just say that Y/n and I are sick." Laurence says getting breakfast and sitting next to me. "Yeah I guess your right." Garroth says eating some of his sausage. "Guys come on I wanna get to school early!" Cadenza shouts walking down the stairs. "Ok, ok we're coming!" The boys yell in unison. "Laurence don't forget to clean the cuts on Y/n's back at lunch." Vylad says putting the first-aid kit on the counter. "I won't, I promise I will take good care of her!" Laurence yells as Vylad walks out the door. "So...What do you wanna do now?" Laurence asks as I get up and clean my plate. "Well I need to finish our duet lyrics sheet so we can practice until we get it." I say walking up the stairs to my room. "Do you need help?" Laurence asks walking closely behind me. "Yeah sure, I'll tell you when I need help." I say sitting on the chair at my desk and turning on my F/c laptop.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1137 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚 Sorry that this chapter was really boring...I tried Bai now!🙃🙃🙃🙃