Ro'meave family reunited

I made the top picture!^^^^^^^^^
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

(•)

"What are you guys doing?!?!" I yell at my stupid brothers covered in party streamers. "We were trying to put these party streamers up." Vylad says trying to get them off. "Don't rip them! Let me help get them off!" I shout running over and getting all streamers off of them. "Now Garroth and Laurence go put the party steamers up." I say pointing to the big pile of streamers on the floor. "Why us?" Garroth complained. "Because you two are the tallest and can reach, and you will do it cause you both love me." I say smiling. "Laurence I give you permission to smack Garroth upside the head if he does or says something stupid." I say looking at Garroth. "Will do Little Ro'meave." Laurence says winking at me. "Vylad can you make a banner that says 'Welcome home Madeline' then hang it in the hallway by the front door." I say pointing to where i want the banner to go. "I would love to, She is our other half." Vylad says smiling brightly I smile back then turn to Zane.

"And Zane you can help me made desserts whilst you watch MLH." I say walking over to the tv and putting MLH on. "Sounds good let's go!" Zane says running into the kitchen.

(•)

Zane and I just finished baking Garroth and Laurence were done first but Vylad is still working on the banner he said not to look at it until he's done so we're all watching MLH together. "Y/n do we have to watch this?" Garroth complained. "Yes, Now stop your complaining and call everyone over before Mom and Madeline get back." I say putting my head on Laurence's chest. "Laurence get your grimy hands of my baby sister!" Zane, Vylad and Garroth yell. "Garroth, Zane, Vylad quit it! Your not the boss of me Laurence is MY boyfriend got it." I say getting annoyed. "But he's MY best friend!" Garroth argues. "Does it look like I care." I say smiling. "No." Garroth muttered picking up is phone a texting everyone to come over. "Y/n I'm done the banner come see!" Vylad shouts from the backyard. I walk over to there to see a beautiful banner. "Vylad it's amazing!"

(I made it! Imma proud mamma JK not a mother just a 12 year old making stupid stories about Senpai)

"Thanks Y/n! Can you help me hang it up?" Vylad asks I nod my head and pick up a corner. We finished hanging it up to receive a knock on the door I open it to see Katelyn, Cadenza, KC, Nicole, Teony, Aph, Dante, Travis, Lucinda at the door. "Hey guys come on in!" I say opening the door wider for them to all come in. We all sit in the living room then I get a text from Mom.

Mom: N/n we are in the driveway can you and the boys come help bring Maddie's stuff inside please gurl?

Y/n: Yep! Be there in a second!

"Garroth, Zane, Vylad outside help now!" I shout at them walking to the door. The four of us walk outside to Moms car and grabbed Madeline's bags and brought them to my room. I walked back outside where Madeline was waiting for me. "Hey Maddie shall we?" I ask putting my arm out for her to link her arm around mine. "We shall N/n." She says linking her arm around mine while we giggle and walk inside the house. I go to knock on the door turn my head and say. "Welcome to your house!" I then knock on the door for us to be greeted by Garroth, Zane, Vylad and Mom. "Welcome home Madeline!" Everyone shouts Madeline covers her face with her hands and starts crying. "Oh Maddie don't cry!" I say wrapping my arms around her soon the whole family is In a group hug. We let go of the group hug and I start introducing Madeline to everyone. "And last this is Laurence my boyfriend!" I say introducing Madeline to Laurence. "Nice to meet you Madeline."

Laurence says putting his hand out for Maddie to shake she takes it and says. "Nice to meet you too Laurence, If you hurt Y/n in anyway shape or form I will stuff you and keep you in my room." Madeline says making Laurence scared. "I-I have been informed b-by your b-b-brothers that they'll kill me t-to." Laurence says stuttering I go over to him and wrap my arms around his waist put my head on his chest he hugs back putting his arms behind my neck and resting his chin on the top of my head I hear a few 'awes' from all the girls but Katelyn.

"Y/n~Senpai sorry for interrupting but can you and Madeline~Senpai try this potion that Kawaii~Chan made?" Kawaii~Chan asks I look over at Madeline and she nods

"Y/n~Senpai sorry for interrupting but can you and Madeline~Senpai try this potion that Kawaii~Chan made?" Kawaii~Chan asks I look over at Madeline and she nods. "Sure Kawaii~Chan, but do you know what it does?" I ask looking at Kawaii~Chan then at Madeline. "It turns you into a Meif'wa!" Kawaii~Chan beams with excitement. "I've always wanted to be a Meif'wa!" Madeline states. "Will it work on me being a werewolf?" I ask worried. "Yep! But Kawaii~Chan doesn't know if the potion is permitted so you two might be a Meif'wa forever!" Kawaii~Chan shrugs with a smile. "Okay! Meif'wa are adorable so I don't mine werewolf or Meif'wa." I say opening the bottle I look over to Madeline and we nod our heads at the same time and drink the potion. Orange and (F/c) go around Madeline and I then it disappeared we looked at each other then screamed.

I wonder what happened to You and Madeline...Oh wait I know I'm the author!😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 Guess you'll have to wait for the next Chapter to come out!
THIS CHAPTER HAS 1087 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜