The cooking contest [part one]

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

"So what type of dessert are we going to make?" He asks me looking for an idea. "Uhh we can make Chocolate Ecstasy Trifle." I suggest pulling my hair back into a high ponytail. "Yeah let's make that." He says smiling. "Ok, we might need to go shopping to get some stuff though." I say walking into the kitchen. "Ok what stuff do we need?" He asks opening the cabinets. "We need

1 package of brownie mix, prepared and cooled.
1 package of chocolate mousse, prepared.
1 package of chocolate pudding, prepared.
1/2 cup of Skor toffee bits, divided.

1L cool whip whipped topping, thawed.
That's all we need."
I say looking up from my phone. "We don't have any of that so need to go shopping." Laurence says as he stands up closing the cabinets. "Well that's ok let's go shopping!" I say tossing Laurence his car keys. "How did you get my car keys they where in my pocket?"

He asks walking over to me. "Well when you where looking for the stuff I went behind you, put my hand into your pocket and grabbed your car keys." I say grabbing his hand pulling him outside to his car. "How didn't I notice?" He asks as he unlocks his car door. "I'm a werewolf Laurence remember." "Oh yeah sometimes I forget." He says rubbing his neck as we both get into the car. "Yeah everyone forgets, they always do." I say looking out the window a little sad. "Y/n I'm sorry, that I forgot I really am." He says looking over to me. "Yeah everyone says that." I say putting my music on.

Laurence and I finished singing, I looked over at Laurence to see him holding my hand, then I looked out the window just as we pulled into the parking lot at the store. "We're here." Laurence says as he turns off the car. "I know I have eyes." I say in a sassy voice. "Don't give me sass missy." Laurence says as he hops out of his car. "I'll give you all the sass I have."  I say slamming the car door. "You sure as hell aren't going to give me any sass." He says walking around the car to walk with me into the store. "You can't tell me what to do your not my mother nor my father." I say crossing my arms against my chest. "Would you just stop with the sass!" Laurence says raising his voice. "S-Sorry L-Laurence." I say quickly and terrified because he raised his voice at me which he never does. "Thank you." He says looking at me. "Yeah I'm gonna go get the stuff we need." I say speed walking ahead of him. "Oh alright."

I hear his faint voice from behind me but I don't turn around I just keep walking, I look on my phone to see what I need to get.

1 Package of brownie mix
1 Package of chocolate mousse
1 Package of chocolate pudding
1/2 Cup of skor toffee bits
1L Cool whip whipped topping

I grab a shopping basket and go down the lane, I look at the door to enter the store and see Laurence walking up to me. "Hey Y/n." He says standing beside me. "Hey, can you help me find the stuff?" I ask showing him the list. "Yeah I'll help, Y/n are you mad at me?" He asks putting one of the things that we need inside the basket. "Does it look like I'm mad?" I ask looking at Laurence. "I don't know I'm not a girl." He says looking at me. "No really, I thought you were a girl." I say sarcastically. "Now your giving me sarcasm." He sighs. "I'm not talking to you anymore." I say walking away from Laurence to the other lane. I look back at my phone to see what else was needed.