Another day at school

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

I decided to have a shower before I went to bed, I got in pajamas unlocked the door to see Laurence playing on his phone waiting for me to get out of the bathroom. "Hey, sorry I took so long." I say as I turn off the bathroom light. "It's ok." He says turning off his phone. "Well it's late we should go to bed." I say turning on the flashlight on my phone so I could see after I turned off the lights. "Yeah your right." Laurence says putting his phone on my bedside table. "Good night Laurence, see you in the morning.." I say rolling over to my side. "Good night Y/n, see you in the morning." Laurence says rolling over so that we're face to face. I feel Laurence's hot moist breath on my face, I open my eyes smile and giggle. "What's so funny?" Laurence says opening his eyes to look at me. "Nothing, nothing at all." I say smiling. "Umm ok...then." Laurence says raising his eyebrow. As I watched his actions I started laughing again. "Ok what's so funny?" Laurence asks moving away from me. "I honestly don't know." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Then why are you laughing?" Laurence asks confused. "Because I'm tired and I know anymore." I say moving closer to Laurence. "You should probably get some sleep if you don't know anymore." Laurence says in between laughs. "Why are you laughing?" I question Laurence as he laughs. "Because your cute when your tired." Laurence says smiling. I blush when he says that. "Yeah ok good night Casanova." I say as I close my eyes.

(•)

I slowly feel myself waking up as I open my eyes I see a blurry person laying next to me, as my vision gets less blurry I see light brown hair and baby blue eyes then the person talks. "Good morning sleeping beauty~" I hear the person say as they smile at me. Then I realize it was the one and only Casanova aka Laurence Zvahl. "Good morning Casanova." I say as I rub my eyes. "Ready to eat?" Laurence asks as he sits up. "Yep let's go I'm hungry!" I say as I get out of bed then go to my door. "Good morning Zane. Good morning Vylad. Good morning Garroth." I say as I grab a plate and get some breakfast. "Good morning Y/n. Good morning Laurence." Vylad and Garroth say In unison. "Morning Y/n." Zane says only to me and no one else. "Why does
Y/n get a good morning and nobody else does?" Garroth asks sarcastically but in a sad tone. "Because I hate you!" Zane says as he shoots glares at Garroth. "Huh baby brother." Garroth says putting his hand to his heart dramatically. "Don't call me that!" Zane says as he finished his breakfast. "Whoa Garroth didn't know you were such a drama queen." Laurence said in between laughs. "Oh he's always been a drama queen." I say as I smile at Garroth. "Well it suits him, Garoth Drama Ro'meave." Laurence says as he looks at Garroth. "Shut up you two." Garroth says as he stuffs his face with food.

(•)

As we all walked into the school Katelyn walked up to Laurence and I. "Hey Y/n can I talk to you at lunch?" She asks as I looked over to Laurence for help. He shook his head 'yes' then I started talking. "S-sure, b-but Laurence gets to come." I say shaky but demanding. "Fine, he can come." Katelyn says walking away. "Why do you want me to come?" Laurence asks confused. "Because I don't trust that she won't hurt me again." I say as we walk to my locker. "Oh ok then I'll come with you." Laurence says leaning up against the locker next to mine. "Come on let's go to class." I say closing my locker.

(•)

As I get up from my desk I see Katelyn walk out the classroom then whisper to me. "Don't forget to come find me at lunch." Then she walks away and sends shivers down my spine. "Hey you ok?" Laurence asks as I stay standing still not moving a mussel. I had a lump in my trout so just shook my head 'yes' then walked out. As Laurence and I walked into the cafeteria I saw Katelyn from the corner of my eye, I took a deep breath then started walking in her direction. "K-Katelyn what do you want to talk about?" I ask shaking a little. "Why hello Y/n, Laurence." Katlyn says as she glares at Laurence. "Katelyn." Laurence says nodding at her. "So little Y/n your secret, Care to tell?" Katelyn says smiling. "Y-You saw it yesterday." I say as I rub my arm. "Actually no I didn't see, I wasn't at school." Katelyn says crossing her arms. "Well you should have been at school." I say as I shrug my shoulders. "Don't give me sass Y/n." She says slowly walking up to me. "Your not the boss of me you can't tell me what to do." I say getting pissed. "I thought Ro'meave's were the best behaved, but I guess I was wrong." She says as I back away. "No your wrong, all Ro'meave's are very well behaved, it's just me." I say walking away. "I guess your not a real Ro'meave." Katelyn says as I stop dead in my tracks and turn around to look at her till I see my brothers walk to Katelyn. "You have no right to say that my little sister is not a real Ro'meave." Garroth says with my brothers standing beside him. "You can think whatever you want but keep it in your mouth." Zane says girding his teeth. "You might have gotten away with hurting her last time but this time we're here to save her from people like you, It's her choice if she wants to try and be friends with you again we might not like it but we are her family so we will support her all the way and we all ways will." Vylad says holding my hand. "Katelyn, I hope you will come through and find away to to accepted my apology, I'm sorry for pushing you over because I got frustrated and took it out on you when I shouldn't have please think about accepting my apology. And if you don't than that's ok to I will give you all the time you need to forgive me, for now goodbye Katelyn see you around." I say as I walk away with the boys behind me.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1209 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚