Please don't...leave me

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

"NO YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HERE WITH THE DEVIL...please...don't leave me." I say sodding while whispering the last part in between sods. "N/n I'm sor-." Mom put her hand on my shoulder but I moved it away. "No don't touch me, leave me alone." I say running into my room and slamming the door, I put my back against the door then slid down to the floor, I felt my phone buzz indicating I got a text from someone. I looked at my phone to see the text was from Laurence.

(You and Laurence's text)

Laurence💚: N/n is everything ok we heard yelling from downstairs?

Y/n: Yeah everything's fine

Laurence💚: Are you in your room?

Y/n: Yeah,Why?

Laurence💚: Can I come in your room?

Y/n: No
Laurence💚: Plz babe

Y/n: Did you just call me 'babe'😂🤣
😝😉😊😏😏😏😏😏😂😊😉😝😝😉😂🤣😏🤣😂😊😉😝😆😁😃😀😆😜😏🤣😉😝😊😂😂😝
Laurence💚: No I didn't! 😳😳😳
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😟

Y/n: Yeah you did I can see it right there!😂🤣😉😏😃😊😝😍😁😀😁😆😊😍😆😆😝😉😂😉😍😍😍😉😝😍😍😁😄😀😄😊😉🙂😅🤣🙂☺️☺️🤣

Laurence💚: Can I come into your
room now?

Y/n: Nope!

Laurence💚: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Y/n: JK YOU CAN COME IN NOW!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Laurence💚: YAY THANK YOU LUV YOU BABE😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Y/n: Luv you too Laur~Bear😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍💚💜💚💜💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜

I put my phone down and hear a knock on my door I answer it to see Laurence standing there. "Hey babe, have you been crying?" Laurence asks shutting my door behind him. "Maybe." I say sitting on my bed. "Why have you been crying?" Laurence asks sitting next to me. "It's not important." I say putting my head in his lap. "Okay if you say so, but remember if you need to talk to anyone I'm here for you." Laurence says putting his fingers through my (H/L) (H/C) hair. I smile up at him and say... "Thank you Laur~Bear." "Your welcome, so...Do you want to talk about it?" Laurence asks looking down at me. I sigh then sit up to tell him. "Ok let's talk about it." I say moving a strand of hair from in front of my face to behind my ear.

After I tell him what happened a tear rolls down my cheek onto my hand. "Y/n I can't promise you that she won't leave you here, so this is all I can say; I don't think she will leave you guys, she loves you too much to leave you in the dark now." After Laurence's little speech I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, a second after he realized that I'm hugging him he hugs back. I feel Laurence's arms snake around my waist and pulls me on to his lap. I feel heat rising to my cheeks, I pull away from the hug my arms still around his neck and his around my waist. I smile at him and put my forehead against his. We look each other in the eyes then slowly start leaning in. Once our lips meet we have a little make out session. Laurence and I hear a buzz coming from my phone. I pull apart and Laurence gives me a pouty face, I smile at him grab my phone to see Kawaii~Chan has text me.

(You and Kc's text)

Crazy shipping meif'wa:
Hey Y/n~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan is throwing a swimming slumber party at Kawaii~Chan's house and was wondering if you, Laurence~Kun, Zane~Kun, Vylad~Kun and Garroth~Kun would come?

Y/n: I'll go ask brb

Crazy shipping meif'wa: Kk
Y/n~Senpai

"Laurence do you wanna go to KC's house for a swimming slumber party?" I ask putting my phone down. "I'll go if you go." He says looking at me. "I'll probably go, I just have to ask my brothers." I say getting off of Laurence's lap and walking over to my door. "I'll be right back." I say walking across the hall to Vylad's room. I open Vylad's door to see Garroth, Zane and Vylad talking on his bed. "Hey guys do you wanna go to KC's house for a swimming slumber party?" I ask sitting next to them on Vylad's bed. "Yeah sure I'm in." Garroth and Vylad say in sync. "What about you Zu Zu?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "Uhhh I'm good." Zane says getting out of Vylad's room and going into his. "You two get ready, I'll go talk Zane into coming." I say leaving Vylad's room and going to Zane's "Zu Zu please I know your in there, people are asking were you've been, they say of courage and I'm trying to i'm right out here for you just let me in."

I sing from the other side of his door. "Really Y/n frozen, that movie is so old." Zane's muffled voice says from inside the room. "I know but it's the only way you would answer me." I say frowning. "Can I come in?" I ask putting my hand on the door nob. "Yeah sure." Zane's muffled voice says once again. I open the door to see Zane sitting on his bed reading a book. "Can you please come to the party?" I ask sitting on the edge of his bed. "No I don't wanna go." Zane says focusing on his book. "Please Zu Zu what if Father comes back?" I ask worried. "Oh well there's nothing we can do about it, he always comes back." Zane says looking out his window. "Well if your not going I'm not going." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "But what if Father comes back?" Zane says turning his head to look at me instead of out the window. "Then he comes back and beats us, same old same old and like you said Zu Zu 'He always comes back' so what do you say are we going or are we staying?"

I ask smiling slightly. "Fine you have proved your point." Zane says rolling his eyes. "Soo your going to go?" I ask confused. "Uhh yes Y/n I'm going to go to KC's house with you guys." Zane says slightly annoyed. "Ok be ready in 10." I say walking out of Zane's room. I close his door then start celebrating. "Yas he listened to me!" I shout jumping up and down. I walk into my room and text KC that we will be there in about an hour.

(•)

We finally made it to KC's house after everyone getting there stuff ready. I knock on the door and see a very excited KC.
"Y/n~Senpai what took you so long Kawaii~Chan was getting worried!" KC says pulling me into a hug. "Ask Cadenza she's the one that wouldn't stop making us girls clothes." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "It's not my fault fashion is my passion!" Cadenza says putting her hands on her hips and turning her head to the side. "Oh my Irene Cadenza did you plan that!" I say laughing. "No it just happened." Cadenza says sassily.
"Y/n~Senpai were did the guys go, Kawaii~Chan can't see them!" KC says looking around. I snap my fingers and in come the boys. "Miss Zvahl, Miss Ro'meave were would you like your bags?" The boys ask in sync. "Just put them inside." Cadenza says shooing them away. "Thank you boys!" I say as they walk into the house. "Y/n~Senpai Cadenza~Chan come inside Kawaii~Chan wants to go in the pool now!" KC says pushing Cadenza and I instead her house.

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1350 WORDS IN IT! -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚