Back to friends

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                         ~Laurence~

"Hey is Y/n here?" Katelyn asks standing at the door. "Why do you care?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. "I want to apologize to her for being a bitch." Katelyn says rubbing her arm. "Oh ok, Sorry I didn't mean to be a jerk to you." I say opening the door a little wider. "It's ok I understand, I wasn't the nicest person to her, your just trying to protect her from people like me." Katelyn says frowning a little. "Yeah anyway come in I'll tell Y/n your here." I say walking into the living room were Y/n is. "Y/n someone's here to talk to you." I say sitting on the couch next to Y/n. "Oh who is it?" Y/n asks standing up from the couch. "Go see, It's important." I say gesturing to the front door. "Oh ok, I'll be right back." Y/n says walking to the front door.

~Y/n~

"Oh ok, I'll be right back." I say walking to the front door. I get to the front door to see Katelyn looking at the pictures on the walls. "Hey Katelyn, What are you doing here?" I ask scratching my head.
"Hey Y/n, I'm here to say I'm sorry for being so mean to you, and making everyone turn against you making them bully you, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I don't even know why your going to forgive me I don't deserve a friend like you." Katelyn says on the verge of tears. "No, no Katelyn don't say that, everyone deserves friends, some friends are overprotective, some friends are loyal, kind caring and very very forgiving, I guess I'm one of them, Katelyn I forgive you, I understand I hurt you too so in return you hurt me it might not have been the right decision but in your eyes it was, I want to be friends with you so come into the living room and hang out with Laurence and I for awhile." I say giving Katelyn a hug.

"Thank you Y/n, I would love to be your friend again." Katelyn says pulling away from the hug. "Yay let's go have fun!" I say pulling her into the living room. As we walk in my ears and tail appear and Katelyn's eyes go wide. I chuckle and say... "What didn't know I was a werewolf?" "N-No, I-It's... T-T-This is  your s-secret I was trying to force out of you?" Katelyn asks calming down a little. "Yeah, I'm a werewolf." I say as my tail stops wagging and my ears go down. "Is your whole family werewolf's?" Katelyn says squinting a bit. "No it's just me, the little sister werewolf and twin." I say after a huge sigh. "Wait, wait, wait, back it up what did you say, did you say twin?" Katelyn asks smirking. "Yea-" I then get interrupted by the door flying open. "Y/n, Laurence where hom- Katelyn why are YOU In my house?" Zane asks crossing his arms upon his chest. "Woah calm down dude." Katelyn says putting her hands up in defence. "Zane calm down, Katelyn and I are friends now."

I say standing in front of him putting my hands up to stop him from getting any closer to Katelyn. "So she apologized to you and you expected her apology?" Zane asks raising an eyebrow. "Yes that's what happened now calm down." I say giving Zane a hug. "Ugh Y/n let go of me!" Zane growls at me. "B-But Z-Zane I'm your wittle sister!" I say my lip quivering as I act like I'm about to cry. "No, no, no, Y/n I-I'm sorry come give me a hug, I wanna give you a hug!" Zane says worried that he might have made his wittle sister cry. I turn around and give Zane a BIG hug and he gives one right back to me. I smile and walk away. "Thanks for the BIG hug Zane!" I say happily. "So Y/n which brother is the twin?" Katelyn asks putting her arm on my shoulder. "TWIN GET YOUR ASS TO MY ROOM!" Vylad yells from upstairs in his room. "Well come see for yourself." I say running up the stairs Laurence and Katelyn following closely behind me. "Yes twin bro." I say walking into his room.

"You and Laurence have some explaining to do, but first you need to do your homework your teachers sent home with me." Vylad says handing me homework. "Ok imma go do my homework now." I say walking out of Vylad's room to mine with Katelyn and Laurence still behind me. "Lover boy~ You have homework too~" Vylad says as Laurence walks over and takes his homework from Vylad. "Lover boy OoOoOoOoOoO~" Katelyn says as I open my bedroom door. "Oh shut up!" I yell then sit on my bed. "Woah Y/n is this your room?" Katelyn asks amazed at my AMAZING room. "Yeah, It's my room I used to share a room with Vylad, there was no walk in closet nor bathroom, until my 10th birthday when my Father renovated the house and made me have the biggest room because I'm his only daughter. But I'm ok with being the only daughter." I say flopping on my bed. "Your ok with it?" Laurence and Katelyn ask at the same time. "Yeah I'm ok with it because I'm spoiled rotten!"

I say as we all laugh. "So, what was Vylad saying to you Laurence?" Katelyn asks smirking. "What are you talking about?" Laurence asks a little confused. "Why did he you call you Lover boy?" Katelyn asks raising her eyebrows up and down. "Umm uhhh w-we have to do our homework, y-you should go, nice talking to you again and becoming friends we'll see you later Bye!" I say shoving Katelyn out of my room down the stairs and out the front door then slam it in her face and run back upstairs to my room. "Woah, that was a close one." I say mumbling into my pillow. "Yeah it was." Laurence says laying next to me on my bed. "I need to talk to Vylad." I say walking out of my room and into his. "Vylad what do you know?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. "Well~ I know you and Laurence are a thing now." Vylad says smiling. "What how did you find out!" I shout putting my arms out. "I have my ways~" Vylad says smirking evilly. "Oh...Ok I'm gonna get going."

I say running out of Vylad's room back into mine. "What's wrong?" Laurence asks looking up from his homework. "Vylad is being creepy." I say going over to my homework to work on it. "Oh ok, anyways what homework do you have?" Laurence asks putting his fingers through his hair. "We have the same classes bozo." I say holding up my homework to show him. "I'm not a bozo." Laurence mumbles while frowning. "No your not a bozo, your my bozo and mine only." I say kissing his cheek. "And your my little Ro'meave." Laurence says poking my nose.

"Awwwww how cute are you two, your Laurence's little Ro'meave!" THIS CHAPTER HAS 1313 WORDS IN IT
-Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜