LIT

"I got tagged...again. I'm just gonna jump right into this."

Thirteen Facts About Me

01. I have one older sister she's my full sister, one sister that's not my sister she's my cousin but we're really close and a half sister that's a baby sister.

02. My Mom and Dad split up when I was three.

03. I'm left handed.

04. I'm Pigeon toe (also known as metatarsus varus, metatarsus adductus, in-toe gait, intoeing or false clubfoot) is a condition which causes the toes to point inward when walking.

05

05. My birthday is May 25 2005.

06. I've moved to 15-16 different houses.

07. I'm obsessed with Laurence.

08. I went to a school for deaf and blind kids.

09. I'm a country girl in Canada!

10. I LOVE Christmas!

11. My favourite colour is purple.

12. My Dad's side of the family is FUCKING huge!

13. I'm so FUCKING shy, i can't explain how shy I am.

"Now for the fun part!"

01. P_Geener Go follow her this is my Twin Sistah!

02. _Foxity Go follow her and read her Laurence X Reader it's amazing! She's amazing!

03.DramaQueen235 Go follow and read my Queens Laurence X Reader she's amazing!

04.Emiliajy5135 Go follow and read her Laurence X Reader! She's amazing!

05.XxFayeChanxX Go follow and read her Laurence X Reader! She's amazing!

06.Aire2003 Go follow and read her stories! She's amazing!

07.JustAnotherDream_15 Go follow and read her Laurence X Readers! She's amazing!

08.BeautyComeWithAPrice Go follow and read her Laurence X Readers! She's amazing!

09.Duh_Its_Gracie Go follow and read her Laurence X Reader! She's amazing!

10.EmmaFallOut Go follow and read her Laurence X Readers! She's amazing!

11.That_Kawaii_Girl42 Go follow and read my other Queens Laurence X Reader! She's amazing!

12.CGC1017 Go follow and read my Wattpad buddy/crush's Laurence X Readers! She's amazing!

13.imfabulous1313 Go follow and read her Laurence X Readers! She's amazing!

14.KandiKaneKK Go follow and Read my other other Queens Laurence X Reader! She's amazing!

15.LunatheCatShipper Go follow and Reader her stories! She's amazing!

"That's it! That's all! I'm done! You don't have too do this, I don't care! I will post another chapter this week when I have the time. The thirteenth is my schools Christmas concert so it won't be then but any other day it might be! I love you all Baiii~~~!💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜