Broken Family

"Get your tissues ready! Read the top picture please!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

As Laurence pulls into my driveway walking me to the door we stop. "Thank you Laurence." I say as he grabs my hands holding them in his. "Your welcome. I can't wait til we're out of school." He says smiling at me. "Why?" I ask returning the smile. "Because, when we get out of college we're gonna buy a house together, get married and have our own little family." He says his eyes fluttering to my lips. Me doing the same.
"Sounds like an amazing plan." I say blushing as we slowly lean in. Laurence closes the gap between us before pulling away and saying our goodbyes.

 Laurence closes the gap between us before pulling away and saying our goodbyes

I shut the door as I take my heels off and walk upstairs to my room. Seeing Maddie by her vanity rubbing the makeup off her face. "Hey Maddie, who drove you home?" I ask getting pj's out of my dresser. "Ashley drove me home. How'd your night go?" She asks tossing the makeup wipe covered in makeup into the trash. "Amazing! How about you?" I ask walking into the bathroom putting my pj's on. "It was amazing! Jeremy asked me to be his girlfriend!" She squeals as I fling the door open pulling my pants up and fan girl with her. "Did you say yes?!" I ask smiling brightly. "Yes!" She answers as we hold in our screams. "I'm so happy for you!" I say rubbing the makeup off my face as Maddie takes out my hair. "Does anyone else know?" I ask getting another makeup wipe. "Yes, Dad freaked out a little while Mom fan girled and Garroth, Zane and Vylad being over protective." She answers turning around so I can take out her hair.

"That's normal. Did Vylad ask Kora yet?"
I ask brushing through her hair. "I don't know, let's go ask him." She says as we walk to Vylad's room. I knock hearing a little 'come in' before opening the door. "So Vylad, did you ask Kora to be your girlfriend yet?" Maddie and I ask smiling as Vylad blushes. "Y-yes, I d-did." He says as Maddie and I hug him. "What did she say?!" We ask sitting on his bed. "S-she said y-yes." He squeaks out as Maddie and I silently scream. The doorbell rings so the three of us go and open the door. Standing at the door are two police officers. "Hello, are you the children of Zianna and Garte Ro'meave?" One of the police officers ask. "Y-yes." The three of us say scared. "Are your parents home?" The other officer asks as we nod our heads. "Can we speak to them please?" He asks again. We nod and close the door running up the stairs we go into Mom and Dad's room. "Mommy, Daddy there are police outside looking for you."

We say as we look at Dad. "Oh, you three go get Zane and stay in Garroth's room." Dad says as he and Mom walk downstairs. We run into Zane's room while Vylad tells him we need to go into Garroth's room. Maddie opens Garrorh's bedroom door as Zane sits on the floor, Vylad sits on the beanbag chair and Maddie and I cuddle up to Garroth. "What happened?" Garroth asks putting his arms around the two of us. "The police are asking for Mom and Dad. Dad told us to get Zane and go into your room, so we did." Vylad says watching out the window. "GarGar, why are the police at our house?" I ask looking up at him. "I don't know. We'll have to wait and see." He answers just before we hear Mom scream 'No' I look at my siblings with wide eyes as we run downstairs. Seeing Mom on the floor in tears while Dad is being pulled away by the police. "No! Stop! Daddy!" Maddie and I scream tears streaming down our face just like Mom. Maddie and I run to Dad and hug him.

"It's ok you'll see me soon. You've got your Mom, your brothers, your friends and, Laurence and Jeramy. You'll make it through the night just hug your pillow tighter. I know I haven't been the best father for years, but I've being doing the best I could. I love you guys so much." He says hugging us before being dragged into the back of the police car. I collapse to the ground sobbing.

This wasn't supposed to happen! My live is falling apart! I hate this world! I hate everything! I want my Dad back!

Garroth picks me up and sets me on the couch next to Maddie. "G-Garroth, can y-you call L-Laurence please?" I ask through sobs. He nods his head and pulls out his phone. Zane sits next to me as I lean my head on his shoulder. "I w-want Dad b-back. I want m-my family b-back. I-I-I don't want th-this life." I sob on Zane's shoulder as he rubs my arm. "It's ok Y/n, it'll get better. Dad will be back soon, time flys I promise." Zane says petting my hair. Garroth comes back and comforts Maddie while Vylad comforts Mom.

(•)

Headlights shine through the curtains as Laurence's car pulls into the driveway. I run outside to Laurence in the freezing cold wrapping my arms around his waist. "Come on Y/n, let's get inside." Laurence says locking his car before walking inside with me. Looking around at the broken family we were in the beginning making me sob more. I kneel beside Mom and hug her as she's propped up against the couch leaning her head on her hands while Vylad rubs her back, tears streaming down her face just like me. Standing up I grab Laurence's hand we walk to the stairs. "W-we'll be in my r-room." I say wiping the tears with my sleeve. Laurence shuts the door behind him as I hug my legs sitting on my bed. "What happened?" He asks pulling the blankets down and laying me next to him. "D-Dad g-got arre-arrested." I say cuddling up to Laurence. "I'm sorry Babe, I'll stay here as long as you need me too." He says as I slowly drift to sleep.

In the house of a Broken Family...

"This is the last chapter, pretty sad. Should I make a prequel to this for what happens when they go back to school? If you want it tell me and I'll do it! There will be an (A/N) soon and more about the next book and possible prequel. I love you guys thank you for all your support your the best!"

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1224 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜