Fun with him

~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

                              ~Y/n~

Laurence and I finished practicing the duet, and now it's 10:30 AM so we're going to make something to eat. "What do you want to eat?" Laurence asks walking into the kitchen. "Um how about pasta?" I say putting my head down on the counter. "Yeah sure, I have a couple questions for you." He says getting a pot out of the cupboard. "Uhh ok and they are?" I ask head still on the counter. "When I asked you to be my girlfriend you said, 'I can't date you, my Father he will do what he did last time' Did you mean beat you?" He asks looking over his shoulder at me. "Umm yes, yes if he finds out he'll beat me." I say putting my forehead on the counter. "So you want to date me, but your Father is holding you back from being happy?" Laurence asks smirking whilst making pasta still. "Y-Y-Yes I d-do, and yes my Father doesn't want me to be happy...Ever." I say lifting my head up of the counter. "Why doesn't he want you to be happy?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"He doesn't want me to be happy because I'm his only daughter." I say frowning a little. "I'm going to ask you again, Y/n Ro'meave will you be my girlfriend?" Laurence asks handing me a plate of pasta. "But what about Father?" I ask looking at Laurence then my plate of food. "It's fine I'll keep you safe from him, I won't let him hurt you again, and if it makes you feel better then we don't have to tell anyone." He says sitting next to me. "You promise?" I say turning my head to look at him. "I promise, and I will not break this promise ever." He says looking at me. "Yes Laurence, I will be your girlfriend!" I say blushing as Laurence leans in then we connect our lips and close the gap in between us. "Now finish eating so I can clean your cuts then we can do something." Laurence says putting his forehead against mine. "Okay, what do you wanna do when your done that?" I say putting pasta into my mouth after I finished my sentence.

"Whatever you wanna do." Laurence says taking his last bite. "Do you wanna play on the PS4?" I ask taking my second to last bite of pasta. "Sure, anything you wanna do." Laurence says putting his clean plate into the cabinet. I then get up clean my plate and go into the living room with the first-aid kit. Laurence gets one of the antibacterial wipes and sits behind me then starts cleaning my wounds. I wince in pain at first but then tense a bit to stop the pain, a few seconds later the pain is gone and my christmas sweater is pulled down on my back. "All done, now what game go you wanna play?" Laurence asks putting the little package that the antibacterial wipes came in into the garbage. "Can we play super smash bros?" I ask get up to get the controllers. "Yeah go put it in." Laurence says sitting against the couch. I go turn the play station on get the controllers at put the game in then go back and sit with Laurence who turned the TV on before I sat down in is lap on the floor. We started playing I was girl Robin and Laurence was Marth.

(This is how you guys are sitting, except picture you instead of Aphmau! I do not own any of the pictures nor songs I will tell you if I own any of the art work tho😊)

(•)

"I won, In your face, bow gimme the money!" I say putting my hand out for him to give me the money. "Fine, here's $20." Laurence says handing me the money. "Thank you, Imma go put this in my piggy bank." I say running up the stairs. I go over to my book shelf grab my piggy bank, put the money into my piggy bank then yawn. "Are you tired?" Laurence asks from outside my room. "Yeah kinda." I say rubbing my eyes. "Do you wanna take a nap?" Laurence asks walking up to me. "Yes of course I do, Why is that a question." I say smiling. "Ok let's go have a nap." Laurence says picking me up bridle style. "Laurence I can walk." I say while giggling. "Yeah I know." He says pulling the blanket down then putting me in my bed. "Then why did  you carry me to my bed?" I ask giggling. "Because I wanted to carry my girlfriend to her bed." Laurence says laying down next to me. "Ok, I'm gonna go to sleep now." I say turning on my side. "Ok, goodnight I love you." Laurence says putting his arm on my hip then putting him hands on my upper thigh pulling me closer to him. "I love you too." I say closing my eyes then fall into a deep slumber.

" I say closing my eyes then fall into a deep slumber

(•)

I open my eyes check the time then go to the bathroom. I get out of the bathroom sit down on my bed and whisper in Laurence's ear. "Laur~Bear time to get up my brothers are going to be back soon." "Laur~Bear?" Laurence says groggy rubbing his eyes. "Y-Yeah it's a cute nickname, do you like it?" I ask looking down at my hands. "Do I like it, I love it." Laurence says lifting my head so I could look at him, I smile brightly then give him a big hug which makes him fall over but then he quickly hugs back.
"N/n~Bear let's go downstairs and watch anime while we wait for your brothers to get back from school." Laurence says standing up. "Ok let's go." I say running over to him grabbing his hand walking hand and hand downstairs to the couch.
"What anime do you wanna watch?" He asks grabbing the remote turning on the TV and going onto crunchy roll. "FAIRY TAIL!" I shout as Laurence covers his ears. "I think you busted my ear drums." Laurence says slowly uncovering his ears. "Oh my Irene I'm so sorry." I say putting my head on his chest. "It's ok." We started watching Fairy tail until we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Laurence says getting up and walking to the door.

~Laurence~

We were watching Fairy tail until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I say getting up to open the door. I opened the door to reveal... "Hey is Y/n here?"

Keep going!

Come on your all most there!

One more swipe!

HAHAHAHAHAAH CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY NOT SORRY I HAD TOO. THIS CHAPTER HAS 1229 WORDS IN IT
-Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜