Awoken

"Here's the next chapter!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•Key words•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n): Your name
(D/n): Dogs name
(M/n): Middle name
(F/c): Favourite color
(S/f/c): Second favourite color
(F/f): Favourite food
(F/b): Favourite book
(F/m): Favourite movie
(F/a/c): Favourite anime character
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(F/a): Favourite anime
(F/an): Favourite animal
(Y/s/n): Your ship name
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(S/c): Skin color
(H/s): Hair style
(•): Time skip
(@): Months later
(%): Weeks later
Intalics are thoughts.

~Y/n~

Last time on My One And Only...

"Dude, your baby sister is stronger then us." Dante says as I walk away with a smirk on my face. Then, a bright (F/C) light flashed before my eyes.

Now...

~Flashbacks starts~

He has never done this to me before, I guess he was just saving me for last.

We hold the kiss for 20 seconds. Then pull away. We look into each other's eyes then kiss again. We hold the kiss for another 20 seconds. Then pull away I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his cheek on my head.

"Y/n will you tell me your secret?" He whispers into my ear. "Only if you don't tell anyone." I whisper back to him. "Promise." He says still whispering to me. "You promise with everything?" I ask letting out some more tears. "I promise with everything, I will even seal it with a kiss." He says pulling away from me. "Then do it." I say. He moves closer to me. He grabs my head then leans in and kisses me. I kissed back.

We make it back home I open the door and I walk up stairs then Vylad says.
"Y/n a-are you ok?" "Honestly Vylad no, no I'm not ok, I lost all my friends, got water dumped on me then, got pushed into the lockers got tripped had to eat in the girls washroom, and my old friends called me a stupid loser, so if that sounds like I'm ok then you need to think what i said through." I say walking up the stairs.
"Y/n who did this to you?" Garroth asks looking at me worried. "Katelyn, Travis, Dante and, Laurence saw the whole thing and did nothing so umma Garroth you might want to get some new friends." I say walking up the stairs. "Y/n take your own advice!" Laurence says looking up the stairs. I come to the top of the stairs and look down at him. "I don't have any friends!" I yell as I start to cry then I run into my room. I curled up under my blanket with D/n, my phone, some Hello panda and cried.

"No, we are not going to apologize to her, I knew I should have said no to her coming to hang out with us!" Katelyn says raising her voice. "Katelyn, you need to apologize she's you're friend!" Laurence says walking closer to Katelyn. "No, no Laurence Y/n is not our friend not anymore I hate her guts!" She says looking at me as she walks over to me. She kicks me in the stomach three times without stoping, knelling down and says. "I hope you die, your worthless and have no right to be in this world." Then she walks away with nobody standing behind her. They all come rushing to my side. "L-Laurence I-I want m-my b-brothers!" I say then I start balling on the floor. Laurence picks me up and takes me to my brothers. I put my head on Laurence's shoulder and cry.

I need to think of a way to wake up so I can get out of here where ever I am. I was saying everything that I could think of to wake me up. "Wake me up inside!" I yell even though no one can hear me. Then I start to sing.

"Y/n we're going to the park so come down and get your shoes on." Mom yells at me from downstairs. "Coming Mommy." I say as I walk slowly down the stairs. "Daddy can you help me get my shoes on?" I ask my Daddy as he walks passed me. "I sure can N/n." He says kneeling down and grabbing my shoes. "All done!" Daddy says helping me stand up. "Thank you Daddy!" I say giving him a hug. "Your welcome sweetheart." He says hugging me back. "N/n if you hear a knock at the door then open it." Daddy says as he walks away. "Ok Daddy I will." I say as I sit on the floor waiting for someone to knock at the door.

(•)

I hear a knock at the door then blast up to answer it. "Hello Y/n." I look up to see who it is. "Yay Laurence!" I yell and run up to him and give him a big hug.

"Laurence! Laurence! Laurence! Money! Money! Money! Give me! Give me! Give me!" I say jumping up and down holding my hands out to get the money. "You have your own money, use yours not mine, I'm not your personal wallet for Irene's sake."

Laurence and Regina making out in the corner. And for the second time today, tears brim my eyes. But this time, I let them fall. We all just stand there, staring.
Laurence opens his eyes and spots me, he pushes Regina off of him and looks at me. "Y/n, it's not what it looks like." He says walking closer to me. I get the last little bit out of my locker and look at him again. "N-No, Laurence, it's exactly
w-what it looks l-like." I say tears streaming down my face. I grab the locket Laurence gave me and pull it off my neck. "Goodbye, Laurence Zvahl." I say tossing the locket on the ground wiping the tears of my face while walking out of the school with the girl behind me.

~Flashbacks end~

The bright, (F/C) light fades away along with the flashbacks. "N/n, are you alright?" I hear Mom's voice from beside me then someone squeezes both of my hands. One was Mom and the other, I have no idea. "M-Mom?" I whisper as I try to open my eyes. "N/n, oh my Irene! My baby girl!" She says wrapping her arms around my head. "Sweetie, can you open your eyes?" She asks sniffling. I shake my head a little not being able to speak again. "Can you try and squeeze my hand please?" She asks crying more. I squeeze my left hand not knowing what hand Mom is holding. "Good job baby girl." Dad says kissing my forehead softly.

Awoken~

My eyes fly open as I spring up and I breathe heavily. I look around the room and see Maddie and Vylad doing the same thing as me. Looking down at the hand I had squeezed is smooth, tan skin, meaning it's Laurence's. I rub my eyes as I go to stand up but fall back into Laurence's arms. He helps me into my room so I can rest, soon after Maddie and  Vylad are brought up to our room. Laurence, Travis and Dante push Maddie and I's beds together so the three of us can be in the same room. Travis helps Vylad into our beds while Dante helps Maddie and Laurence helps me since we're too weak at the moment to do much. The three of us cuddle together Maddie and Vylad falling asleep instantly. I stop Laurence before he shuts the door. "Thank you, Laurence." I say before falling asleep. "Anything for you."

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1303 WORDS IN IT -Wolfe~Chan-💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚